Mitt Romney's very bad travel day

Case in point:

6 Likes

Have you had much interaction with the qanon/oann folks? In their mind they are right and just, there is no “suck up and dealing”. They believe civil war and splitting the country is the only thing left to do. I hope this blows over and they just sit in their hands, but that does not appear to be their plan. I’m anxious.

Yup.

Trying to make sense of current times, I have been using the anti suffrage women as an example. I’m guessing most of them were from the upper classes.

2 Likes

or not… JFC they had one job. Where’s the National Guard that was deployed to Kent State when you need them?

2 Likes

3 Likes

Doesn’t mean she doesn’t need to suck it up and get over it.

5 Likes

It’s going to be a bumpy Wednesday. Buckle up.

BoingBoing, as usual, knows which way the wind is blowing.

3 Likes

Agreed, but we are simply way past any trumper “getting over it”.

1 Like

A bad travel experience for Mitt Romney?
If there is a dog heaven, one of them had its day at last.

5 Likes

Down right prophetic. Bumpy Wednesday.

Surprised he flew commercial. I figured he’d be on a private jet or a military flight for this.

Well, you’re right about how they behave. But they DO need to suck it up and move on. The other part is they have held the megaphone :mega: for far too long. They need to be marginalized so that cooler heads can have the megaphone back. Shoving the qanon folks over to Parler is a start, but just a start. All this conspiracy crap needs to be pushed away. It stinks up the whole country. I personally have zero sympathy for any of the players in this morbid one-act, here.

Flying coach is part of Reek’s “man of the people” act.

3 Likes

“Reek”?

1 Like

I admit, Republicans trying to be more moderate and appeal to Democrats is kinda refreshing.

That too.

3 Likes

See my first comment in the topic. It’s a Game of Thrones meme.

1 Like

Ah. I saw the meme earlier but didnt know the origin. Thanks.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.