Moist

I do! And it is wonderful! :grin:

7 Likes

I’m a native English speaker and I don’t get it either… even with a “dirty” mind.

A moist pussy is also GOOD, as far I’m concerned; kinda necessary even, for certain activities.

27 Likes

giphy

20 Likes

Not sure I understand…

:laughing:

33 Likes

That is one pissed off pussy…

16 Likes

It seems childish to dance around saying a normal word. I’m pretty sure no one has a problem saying what effect a lotion has on one’s skin, and as you say i want my food to be moist. The taste for something can be great but if its dry it’s just no good.

11 Likes

Agreed.

It seems to me it started as some sort of internet meme running joke, and the masses just ran with it.

Whilst my own humor may be dirty or dark, I drawn the line at being sophomoric… and a true aversion to a totally benign word like “moist” reeks of immaturity (not to mention subconscious low-level misogyny.)

13 Likes

That may be true, but this has become such a cultural touchstone on BB, one dare not mess about with it. I mean seriously, who knows what the fallout might be?

8 Likes

I mean, I’m not criticizing Rob or anything;

I think the fact that he sarcastically made MOIST a “no-no word” is hilarious - it’s one of our community’s running gags like looking at bananas…

19 Likes

A long time ago I made a meme about this word in giant words with the outrun text generator. Did anyone save it? And if so please post it for Rob? :wink:

2 Likes

THIS!!!

I’m afraid I simply do not get how this one word in particular seems to have become as fashionably triggering as certain alleged ‘allergies’ in recent years. It’s not like there’s a wide range of other words other people are triggered by (is it?) - so why this one, and why for so many people?

1 Like

Post pandemic I actually like bananas since they must be peeled before eaten, less shit lying around on top like an apple

So THAT’S what you do with them! I’ve been looking at this one here for so long it’s gone all black and gooey - you might even say m o i s t!

9 Likes

0ca99ae27d645021a64e53f560f6ed43

28 Likes

There was a running joke about it in Dead Like Me, so I am not sure how old this is.

7 Likes

Oh, it’s pretty damn old; at least 2 decades. I didn’t mean to infer that it originally started on ‘teh Interwebs’, just that it spread that way…

5 Likes
  1. That word still doesn’t bother me.

2. I am glad I’m not the only one who will just randomly go off, making up a random story about something. Though I never put it down on paper and filmed it. Hah.

2 Likes

You of all BBers should understand the importance of keeping your powder unmoist.

8 Likes

How long before the director’s cut…with the alternate ending, in which she says “no, I’m still not going to say it!”

2 Likes

I understand. image

5 Likes