Moist

Pretty amazing what Google kicked back on this one BTW, not what I was expecting.

Personally, I find the word ‘panties’ much more objectionable than ■■■■■.

7 Likes

Above all, do not combine them.

7 Likes

Is there enough plot though
maybe put in some more plot

A suitable replacement? “Wetacular”

Nah. It’s for shit.

1 Like

You are now off my Xmas gift list. So there.

1 Like

The social sciences have done studies on “words that elicit disgust” for years, and People magazine picked it up a few years back.
Last year’s number 2 & 3 were “slacks” and “luggage”, so when I told one of my friends at the charity haunt about it, she made all three into a line of dialogue, and chuckled all night at the tweens and teens visibly shuddering at the words.

5 Likes

You could win that short story contest.

Luggage found. Slacks still ■■■■■.

12 Likes

8 Likes

Moist panties?

Not so much “a wonderful thing,” especially over time…

8 Likes

I’ve wondered if it’s related to ASMR somehow…just going in the direction of disgust rather than enjoyment. (Related in that it’s something you just feel, not something that you will yourself to feel?) Though personally I do feel ASMR but “mоіst” doesn’t bother me.

Yet if you click on “Show Full Post” the word does appear in the link…curious…

2 Likes

Diaaaaaaane…

Pretty good parody of pretentious nonsense auteur filmmaking. I’m glad that, like the uncanny valley, the m-word has no effect on me. Probably because it doesn’t actually have much effect on anyone. Memes gonna meme, though.

1 Like

In this day and age there’s a perfectly acceptable substitute already in popular use:

“Honey, gotta give it to ya: These are some of the DANKEST cakes you’ve ever baked!”

7 Likes

Speaking of wet things - this reminds me of my GF complaining about a co-worker at their job.

After hearing everything that person had done, I replied, “She sounds like if wet socks were a person.”

2 Likes

tenor (14)

11 Likes

Watched this again a few minutes ago. Still funny.

1 Like

I’m not sure why “m.o.i.s.t” has such a bad rap. It’s a selling point for food, especially cake. “Damp,” on the other hand, is not so good. If you leave your clothes somewhere damp, they might mildew. And who wants to eat damp cake?

3 Likes

Men Without Hats__We Can Say ■■■■■

20 Likes

■■■■■ ■■■■■ ■■■■■ ■■■■■ ■■■■■ ■■■■■
■■■■■ … … … … … … … … … … .■■■■■
■■■■■ … … … Cake … … … … … .■■■■■
■■■■■ … … … … … … … … … … .■■■■■
■■■■■ ■■■■■ ■■■■■ ■■■■■ ■■■■■ ■■■■■

10 Likes