Moist

When Rob censored out the word “■■■■■”
His BoingBoing blog followers rejoiced.
“I felt like a turd
After reading that word,”
One anonymous fan of his voiced.

9 Likes

Hey, the beatnik poetry is in the other thread.

M­o­i­st

14 Likes

Might want to be careful with that…

>points at own avatar for proof<

15 Likes

Certainly preferred…for some values of “pussy”. (I saw the wet cat below :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Ha! I love that stuff so much that I even like this.

I didn’t even know there was a hatred of the word moist until it became a character quirk on Dead Like Me. And, meh, it just doesn’t bother me. Cuticle, on the other hand. I hate that word.

2 Likes

In the sponge cake world of baking ‘fluffy’ can encapsulate the perfect description of the in between state of dry and wet…

Then sometimes we need another word…

1 Like

And don’t even think about creating a sentence with my other 2 horror words:

Ointment & Gusset

2 Likes

Did somebody call?

7 Likes

Caused by a ‘panty moistener’?

1 Like

The gusset of my ■■■■■ slacks chafed badly. Luckily I had some ointment in my luggage. I applied it by hand, but got some stuck in my cuticles.

(Any/all other triggers gratefully received.) :wink:

4 Likes

That and my aversion to “truss” and “member” forced me to drop out of civil engineering.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Holy crap… I can feel your pain! Especially when we need to find a word to describe ‘raising’ a truss into position. Can I suggest any such mechanism would require some form of lubrication!

2 Likes

4 Likes

Thank god you were wearing slacks and not… 'folded freshly washed, dried and stored in an oak draw with dried rosemary PANTIES!!!.. "

I’ve said too much

1 Like

That would not have been newsworthy. My panty gusset is always ■■■■■. Oh - now I’VE said too much!

1 Like

Are you talking about an erection? Because I think you are talking about an erection!

3 Likes

5 Likes