Mother and son attack Black parking permit inspector then call the cops on him

Originally published at: Mother and son attack Black parking permit inspector then call the cops on him | Boing Boing

6 Likes

So many bingo squares to check off on the Karen card, but I can’t get an entire row because she didn’t say the classic, “I know everyone who lives here.”

30 Likes

This is a perfect example of how BIPOC get killed/murdered by the Police/Slave Patrols by white bigots.

28 Likes

“The property management have identified them and are moving to eviction”
[sad trombone]
I guess that really didn’t go for them the way they thought it would. Oh, I love a happy ending.

50 Likes

Sadly, I suspect neither the mom or son will be able to realize or acknowledge what they did wrong here. I’m quite certain they’ll be crying “antifa” and “woke cancel culture” all the way to their new apartment building.

22 Likes

How long until Matt Gaetz offers the son an internship?

32 Likes

Nah, he didn’t do anything to really distinguish himself, like kill a couple people. Just being a racist a-hole makes him a run-of-the-mill Republican.

16 Likes

In case anyone missed it, the assault is at the beginning of the video, before the time stamp linked in the article embed.

Reminds me of when a Karen and her son went off on me for riding/testing a junker bicycle I had fixed up, in my apartment’s “secure” garage. As soon as they started demanding me to identify myself to them, I started asking that they identify themselves to me. The young son soon was on the verge of tears asking “What did we do?” Ask your mother.

23 Likes

I thought the dude who got attacked here handled the situation well, but I would’ve asked that too. “Why are you asking who I am? Why, exactly? How bout I ask you to show me YOUR IDs?”

27 Likes

I’m glad the smirking son didn’t have a weapon. After Rottenhouse a lot of these types think it’s open season on PoC.

22 Likes

Yes, exactly! He should have asked for their ids, maybe then they’d see how biased this entire interaction is. But probably not.

6 Likes

The son’s smug, smirking face tells a lot. He’s betting on it going viral and just knows white makes him right so he’s gonna get some chuckles. These are also the kind of bigoted jerks who talk about those “people” not being willing to work. The fact that the man is actually doing his job to help protect them could never register in their privileged skulls. Is there a national registry of karen’s along with their violations? It would make a great end of the year thing to vote on. The most egregious karen of the year goes to Mz. X for whatever offense.

11 Likes

Oh man, pissing off parking enforcement/permit people is not how you want to go through life. They will make your life miserable. But I guess if they are getting evicted, then they won’t have THAT problem.

Mind your own business. It will keep you out of trouble.

Or as my mom would say, “Worry about yourself, it is a full time job.”

9 Likes

Never, ever tell somebody, “You’re not supposed to be here.” For all you know, they could own the place.

15 Likes

Sure there was :roll_eyes:

17 Likes

You can say it. But you damn well better be right. The opportunities where that’s true are very limited.

6 Likes

Even if I owned the place, I still wouldn’t be 100% sure. For all I know, they could be the mayor of the whole town.

2 Likes

“A mother…chucker”.

Ryan Gosling Reaction GIF

An ideologically nasty person worried about manners…

8 Likes

Well, there was a tournament on The Root… :thinking:

13 Likes

uh, i heard it as “mother… trucker.”

1 Like