Motion to remove Kevin McCarthy was found on baby diaper table in Capitol bathroom

Originally published at: Motion to remove Kevin McCarthy was found on baby diaper table in Capitol bathroom | Boing Boing

3 Likes

Is that definitely a baby changing table, or is that just a counter which could be used in that rôle, in a pinch?

(I don’t have kids).

6 Likes

Face it, any motion that comes from the GOP is worthy of using as a diaper, and not much else.

11 Likes

Whether the unsigned motion was left on purpose or an absentminded Congressperson accidentally dropped it while lounging at a diaper table isn’t clear.

Either way, an appropriate place for it. Not that the idiot who’s the subject of the document would appreciate that.

9 Likes

it fell out of gaetz’s diaper while his handler was changing him.
no need to speculate further.

14 Likes

baby changing table in a restroom underneath the House floor.

oh how the ‘bombs’ have shifted in subtlety from the days of Guy Fawkes

4 Likes

That’s likely how it was described on the plans, as “cocaine snorting table” would have drawn attention.

More evidence on how those security minded Republicans would never been as careless as Hilary with their documents.

15 Likes

It’s the most secure bathroom outside of mar a lago /s

12 Likes

I wonder which infant drafted it

9 Likes

This smells like a hoax. It was “found” before noon today EST and not a peep from anybody.

Sus.

No congressperfomer is going to use the basement WC. They will use their own personal lux washroom in thier office before going to chamber. Gaetz would have dropped it on the podium himself so that he could play the Freedom Caucus hero on CSPAN.

2 Likes

Someone wants to throw big baby Kevin out with the bathwater.

7 Likes

(Trump/Kushner home, circa 2011)

Don Jr.: I don’t mean to be rude sis, but your blow is shit.
Ivanka: That’s baby powder, dumbass.

13 Likes

Could be someone’s staffer…

1 Like

Could be a reporter. Sorry, skeptic flag is waving bold with this one.

The GOP in 2023
Babies Fighting Baby GIF by Saturday Night Live

10 Likes

Picture not loading but certainly back in my days of diaper changing some counters just had a diaper changing label slapped on them.

4 Likes

while lounging at a diaper table

Why Would You Do That Season 2 GIF by SHOWTIME

3 Likes

Congress really is High School.

2 Likes

He would not be the first Republican member of congress to seek recreational activities in a lavatory. Maybe his staffers were busy drug using/sexing/abusing goats, so he had to use other facilities.

2 Likes

And ewwww!

3 Likes