Mueller Report: EXCLUSIVE early copy of Bill Barr's redacted version, in full

You sound disappointed.

20 Likes

Actually they sound █████████████.

14 Likes

12 Likes

you forgot the rickroll

4 Likes

It’s just the word “m0ist” over and over again.

17 Likes

Brick Breaker level 999

5 Likes

No, it was clearly right there in the section that said:

4 Likes

I was going to say “where’s the color coding” but someone else beat me to it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

okayjlaw

14 Likes

The color coding had to be redacted for “reasons”.

5 Likes

colored coded! barr sycophancy coded for your convenience

12 Likes

I did a “Find” on the names Trump, Kushner, Manafort, Flynn, Gates, Papadopolous, Prince, Cohen, Sater, and Roger Stone. Also Alfa Bank, Deutsche Bank, money laundering, collusion and obstruction and didn’t find ANYTHING. A 400 page nothingburger.

5 Likes

I’m holding out for Bill Burr’s redacted version.

3 Likes

nithingberder.

9 Likes

It’s funny because it’s going to be true!

Good thing old Billl Barr has never ever mislead congress with a summary of a report… oh, wait. Oops.

When the OLC opinion was finally made public long after Barr left office, it was clear that Barr’s summary had failed to fully disclose the opinion’s principal conclusions. It is better to think of Barr’s summary as a redacted version of the full OLC opinion. That’s because the “summary” took the form of 13 pages of written testimony. The document was replete with quotations from court cases, legal citations, and the language of the OLC opinion itself. Despite its highly detailed analysis, this 13-page version omitted some of the most consequential and incendiary conclusions from the actual opinion. And there was evidently no justifiable reason for having withheld those parts from Congress or the public.

10 Likes

Each sentence needs to be choler-coded, so we know just how choked with rage to feel.

6 Likes

captain it looks like morse code from a sinking ship.

5 Likes

Roger that.

1 Like

Makes me think of this Onion article

14 Likes

“Be Sure To Drink Your Ovaltine.”

:flushed:

14 Likes