Mueller tells judge Roger Stone's Instagram post may violate gag order

Cranial capacity, who needs those?

3 Likes

I think he expects to be pardoned by Trump.

12 Likes

That’s foolish. Trump doesn’t respect people who, you know… get captured.

19 Likes

Maybe he’s just got tired of, yknow, not being in jail?

12 Likes

We know that, but we also know that we shouldn’t get involved with people like Trump in the first place.

12 Likes

Poor guy. A true victim of the system.

13 Likes

This guy is an idiot!

11 Likes

Going out to buy more tissues. Brb

8 Likes

He sure ain’t a victim of the economic system. Googled up an estimated net worth of $20 frickin’ million. And the brain-dead will still contribute.

7 Likes

Perhaps he’s mistaken this for nouveau cuisine:

thFHD0BTRR

8 Likes

I do too. Basically everything he’s been doing has been begging someone to send him to jail. He seems like one of those sad people that’s fought and clawed his life to obtain some level of infamy and how better to cap that quest than by going to jail for a little while for being so “dangerous” to the deep state? Think of the book deals and speaking engagements that will inevitably follow once he gets out? I’m sure he’s banking on a Trump pardon as well. Hey, I never said he was smart.

19 Likes

Saint Dick was cheated of his destiny by Gerald the Forgiver. Righteous Roger’s rushing in where angels fear to tread.

3 Likes

He’s heard great things abut prison gyms.

3 Likes

Hoist by his own petard. To great satisfaction.

4 Likes

I really hope he’s arrested this week. Just flat out dragged to the court, and then to jail.

9 Likes

This could actually be the video of him having intimate relations with a rat.

Roger going to jail!

I remember that Christopher Lloyd melting gave me nightmares as a kid

Thank cthulu this guy is this stupid. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again thank God evil people around Trump are actually this fucking dumb. If only all the dumb ones were such attention wh*res like this guy

2 Likes

Unfortunately I feel that Trump Level Alphaholes will always view themselves as being the victim in any situation where they are held to account for their actions.

1 Like

Just lock him up for goodness sake, he’s not going to stop pulling this shit until he does get locked up.

4 Likes