Musk ragequits Twitter Space meeting after journalist asks difficult question about ElonJet, then shuts down the Twitter Space, then shuts down Twitter Spaces entirely

When Republicans say that government should be run like a business, this is the kind of business scenario I imagine.

34 Likes

…Again…

13 Likes

Being no “wee, sleekit, timorous, cowering beastie” he certainly never will.

4 Likes

Good point. For example for all we know the banks and the major Tesla shareholders might have started to do things that hurt him far more than losing his number one or looking like a giant dumbass in front of all the world. Things that would cause him to go into Berlin 45 mode.

10 Likes

“Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra”

22 Likes

Mark Page?

4 Likes

Man what a horrible résumé, “Mark Page (born 1958 or 1959 in Middlesbrough) is an English radio presenter, former Middlesbrough Football Club stadium announcer and convicted child sex offender.”

7 Likes

Oops, the last bit was news to me. There goes another one into the crop.

7 Likes

“He was found guilty at Teesside Crown Court in March 2022 and sentenced to 12 years in prison. This was later raised to 18 years by three Court of Appeal judges who said the original term was unduly lenient”

Yikes!!! :scream:

14 Likes

Diesel 10. He’s Diesel 10.

6 Likes

“If you’re going to the store, could you have a great deal of success encouraging a reasonably bipartisan consensus on them giving you a dozen eggs?”

3 Likes
20 Likes

Oh, is that what happened to Periscope? I only remember it because Scott Adams was shilling for it enthusiastically. There’s some sort of irony here.

13 Likes

He’s making excellent progress on his plan to turn Twitter into a safe space for fascists.

How long till he completely decompensates?

14 Likes

It’s funny how unsubtle Musk is in his handling of Twitter.

Compare with Bezos buying The Washington Post. As far as I know, it has influenced their Opinions column, and I suspect it must’ve influenced what topics they choose to cover. (Anyone have a comparison of how WaPo covered Amazon’s fight with unions compared to other papers?)

In contrast, Musk’s handling of Twitter could best be described as “drug-addled”. I’m reminded of Rob Ford with Toronto.

15 Likes

Just wondering. Will future historians characterize the third decade of the 21st century as the decade of the fragile narcissistic egomaniac?

16 Likes

Shocking!

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/former-twitter-employee-sentenced-42-months-federal-prison-acting-foreign-agent

Ok not that shocked, that Twitter insiders leaking insider info to MBS and pals

8 Likes

Bonfire of the Bro-nies?

6 Likes

Are you insinuating, SIR, that Elon Musk is on crack???

I guess it would explain things.

5 Likes

Isn’t this an example of the Streisand Effect? with regards to possible ‘assassination’?
Reduced to an ululating man-baby. It’s almost pathetic.

3 Likes