My kid is allergic to nuts, so I demand you give carrot sticks to everyone on Halloween

Or you just leave the front light on or off, depending on whether or you not expect visitors. Is this not known?

3 Likes

Ummmm. Go fuck-yerself and try being responsible for your own spawn once in a while.

3 Likes

Weird, since those are among the best dinosaurs.

Although Yi qi is also really damned neat.

3 Likes

Candied shrooms.

obligatory: https://youtu.be/oBqaRHyBnrE?t=1566

Only ‘among’? Careful, that’s fighting talk around here.

1 Like

You can’t make me choose a favorite. Dinosaurs are my babies.

Although euryapsids are also pretty damned neat.

1 Like

The windowsills of my trick or treat-proof penultimate house flat have produced some excellent chill is this year, and I’ve dried 'em. In Newcastle. No excuse, Sir. Hang 'em on a string.

1 Like

This is the best argument against the approach of the demanding anonymous note in this whole thread. Instead of putting so much effort into trying to craft a world perfectly adapted to your child, teach your child how to live in the world that exists.

6 Likes

No it wasn’t. It was MY point. That’s why I replied to you with your point but stressed that I am the one making it. When you’re discussing things on the internet, you can just reply to someone you totally agree with and say, “But…” and then echo that person’s point, thereby taking their point and making it my point. Have I made my point?

1 Like

No, let them come but let their treat be free vaccinations.

3 Likes

Exactly. That was my point, Daneel. You always try to take other people’s points but I am here to stop you and say NO. It’s my point. It’s our point. Well, everyone’s except yours. You don’t have a point, you pointless unpointy nonpointer.

2 Likes

Getting used to the rigmarole. This year - lots of fatalli, f1s, orange habs, a TON of scotch bonnets, Peruvian Purples, Santa Fe Grandes, choc habs, prairie fire, midnight something or others.

I joined a chili facebook group. That lot - they’re insane. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Should I delete my post?

Stand thee fast, good sir.

2 Likes

C. Howard’s Clove gum, and their Violet Candy are amongst my favorites.

3 Likes

For a Brit, that’s pretty much the gastronomic equivalent of being Sir Edmund Hillary!

1 Like

Oh! Could we have fish tacos?

1 Like
8 Likes

Oh what is the POINT?

1 Like