Mysterious "demonic sounds" heard inside McDonald's

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/02/17/mysterious-demonic-sounds.html

2 Likes

Mysterious “demonic sounds” heard inside McDonald’s

While technically, the sounds were heard (by people) inside the restaurant, the implication that the sounds came from inside seems wrong.

“They were so unnerved by the sounds that they said they wouldn’t be going back outside their building until after the sun came up,” Rummel wrote on Twitter.

Is it farts? I’m guessing farts…

Or maybe speaking in tongues?

9 Likes
9 Likes

Too bad none of the people had a device on them that could have recorded those sounds for identification later.

10 Likes

Well, its a McDonalds…

3 Likes

3:330am

That’s a pretty demonic-looking time.

3 Likes

What they heard was the tormented sound of 10 million screaming pigsouls…the harbinger of the McRib’s return.

4 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

McD’s, 3:30am, Colorado… I’m not saying it’s some bad weed, but yeah it was aliens.

7 Likes

Have you eaten at McDonald’s ever? Did anyone check the bathroom?

Because it’s likely someone was stuck in there for hours passing a McDouble and screaming in pain.

4 Likes

That would be my belly after a #2 value meal

1 Like

Psst, it’s children.
Horrifying, horrifying children.

3 Likes

I suddenly wonder - is there any religious practice in which people “speak in farts”? (I.e. their farts have some religious significance) It seems unlikely there wouldn’t be one…

Yeah, that’s kind of weird. Given that no one knew where the sounds were coming from (apparently, somewhere else), it’s a totally plausible story - I mean, it could have been someone playing some death metal, from the description. (Even if the sound had come from inside the McD’s, it could have been someone’s forgotten phone which had a death metal ringtone…) The sound could have been faint/intermittent enough that it couldn’t be properly captured on a phone, though.

You jest, but as described, this is what it sounds like when Possum and Raccoons fight in the dumpsters.

4 Likes

If there is, it would be the religion practiced by Wesley Willis, may god rest his soul.

4 Likes

im sure it was just japan’s ronald mcdonald being creepy again

1 Like

it’s mountain lions

it’s ALWAYS mountain lions

https://youtu.be/UE7YOJVSoIs

My thought was, sounds like coyotes. They can sound like human screaming, and their yipping can sound vaguely language-like. Nothing like walking to the dairy barn at 4:00am in the absolute darkness, hearing their howls echoing all around you.

I live in the city now. And I don’t get up before 6:00am.

1 Like