Nancy Pelosi's husband hospitalized after a violent attack by home intruder

Hey, looks like the Brown Shirts are back. It’s good to remember Hitler became a dictator by using legal methods combined with violence. I feel like we’re there. Vote blue even if you’re not in love with the candidate.

22 Likes

(Note: Fast grab off the internet. Twitter user unknown.)

4 Likes

He used to be a leftist. Now he’s a Q-ist.

21 Likes

Honestly, I really can’t see LB or MTG sending out condolence cards or words of condolences to anyone left of right. What will happen? Wait and see mode here… like waiting for yet another 18’ tall trailer to encounter a 17’ tall overpass.

7 Likes

my prediction–

kevin mccarthy will express outrage while pointing out how death culters have been publicly heckled.

a few days later boebert and greene will describe the attack as either justified or fake news or both.

tucker mcnear swanson carlson will pick up on boebert and greene’s approach.

mitch will determine that polling demonstrates that no one cares and so . . .

attacks on democratic politicians will become normal politics for death cult politicians.

23 Likes

Smells about right.

One alternative: Silence; the go-ahead for more violence.

8 Likes

i note that my facebook relatives who share things from the free republic blog are describing what happened as a “gay hookup gone wrong” and are suggesting folks try to “dig up paul pelosi’s grindr account”.

22 Likes

He could be an old school tankie who moved to the far right when Russia did. There are plenty of those around unfortunately.

That’s the only way that I can make these claims work. Nudism and hemp art does not mean left wing, and hasn’t since the 1960s. He probably thinks it is ironic he has liberals (who aren’t anywhere near far left) funding his far right ranting.

These people claiming it is a left wing attack probably also think that Caitlyn Jenner is a communist sleeper agent just because she is trans.

27 Likes

Chelsea Peretti Eye Roll GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

16 Likes

Again… there is a smell.

2 Likes

I thought News of the Weird had gone belly up many years back, but apparently it’s still around…

4 Likes

Not that the latter matters at all to GOP Q-ists.

10 Likes

Aside from all the politics, I just think it’s shameful that some folks think it’s okay to attack the elderly.

I Dont Think So Make It Happen GIF by Aurora Consulting - EIDL Consulting

14 Likes
30 Likes

so this is a domestic terror event: an attempted assassination of a Democratic leader.

An attempt made by a loony leftist. One of their own!

Damn, those crazy libs are so stoopid.

/s

8 Likes

It all will get better at some point in the future, right?
Right…?

6 Likes

One of the key differences between the parties is that nobody on the left is going to defend this guy’s actions just because he identified as a leftist. Contrast that with all the right-wing apologists for the insurrectionists who wanted to kill Mike Pence.

24 Likes
16 Likes

So, not blood relatives?

Whew. /hs

3 Likes

How long before MTG and her cadre of creeps start calling this an Antifa false flag operation?

6 Likes