Nancy Pelosi's husband hospitalized after a violent attack by home intruder

Three hours ago, at least.

19 Likes

Isn’t it weird that the far right keeps hoping for violence against the Democratic Party and Jews and trans people and so on, and yet also thinks it’s impossible it could ever happen. :thinking:

19 Likes

Fixed that for ya. Went deep into Qanon in 2016.

10 Likes

Its a variation on “It didn’t happen, but if it did then the left did it, and if they didn’t then we deserved it.”

16 Likes

Since the assailant is from Berkeley, the MAGA consensus will be that he was ANTIFA staging the attack to make the right look bad.

11 Likes
15 Likes

… calling such a person a leftist breaks at least one of those rules about words meaning anything :grimacing:

16 Likes

Let’s rephrase that to say “folks think it’s safer to attack the elderly.” These people are cowards to the core. They wouldn’t dream of beating upon someone who might give them some back.

7 Likes

They need to track this guy’s contacts to see if any people encouraged him.

19 Likes
18 Likes

Can we call QAnon a pandemic already?

13 Likes

Sure seems to be a very aggressive mind virus. :crying_cat_face:

15 Likes
11 Likes

… too bad there is nothing the most powerful legislature in the world can do about Fox News :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Epidemic. While it has spread to other countries in limited numbers, it is still mainly a US problem.

8 Likes

MTG was really talking about Musk taking control of Twitter.

3 Likes
8 Likes

It depends on whether you think NazBols and PatSocs are leftists. I don’t, I think they are syncretic.

ETA:

I don’t think this arsehole is a NazBol or PatSoc either.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.