Netflix's 'Fuller House' is brilliant

How about a new Head of the Class?

Or (and I’d actually watch this) a new Midnight Caller (perhaps with Gary Cole now doing podcasts?)

I’ll leave this here for you:
http://candacecameronbure.net/ministry/statement-of-faith.php

But, to save you a click:
“I believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, authoritative, and inerrant Word of God”

1 Like

How about they do new versions of the shows and call them something else.

Usually when someone tries to revive an old show it usually gets silly. Too much time is spent doing callbacks to the original rather than come up with something worth watching.

1 Like

“So… (almost chokes)… right about now is when you’re gonna want to get some lotion…”

2 Likes

5 Likes

Holy shit, was that a thing?

Punky Brewster?

1 Like

I’m probably misremembering that this was a sitcom.

Speaking for myself, I didn’t not like Punky Brewster. But I don’t think I sat through it more than 2 or 3 times.

1 Like

Clearly you were watching a different “Fuller House” than I was.

Speaking as a heterosexual cis male, I have to confess that god damn John Stamos was looking HOT.

4 Likes

The difference being that Facts of Life was actually of some relatively high quality for the time (yes, I know that’s not saying much).

Also it’s fun to watch reruns of the later seasons and see a young George Clooney as a mulleted doofus.

3 Likes

I watched it quite a bit, but I was the target demographic for show… It was pretty poorly written and corny, but it was a cute little girl named punky, with a dog.

1 Like

Well, you know, you take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and then you have… the facts of life! The Facts of life!!!

Also, Clooney was more fun in Roseanne - also, roseanne was the best working class sitcom, OF ALL TIME!:

3 Likes

I can’t stand either of the Cameron siblings’ literal holier-than-thou attitudes.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.