New House Democrat Rashida Tlaib: 'We're gonna impeach the motherf****r'

Why should politicians speak all that differently from how most of their constituents speak? I’m fuckin glad that more of them are speaking plainly.

Oh right, the rule that they should speak differently only applies to Dems. George Bush the Lesser was hailed by Repubs for speaking like The Common Man, and a lot of people voted for him for that reason.

IOKIYAR all over again.

11 Likes

DioBgD20xeIjm|nullxnull

12 Likes

So relatable!

gwbgiphy

9 Likes

Make the pie higher! Otherwise, our children is unnourished and can’t learning!!

7 Likes

Or:

12 Likes

18 Likes

Don’t throw out your back moving those goalposts!

11 Likes

So kewl. Needs a soundtrack!

5 Likes

Dont%20Try%20to%20Control%20Us

10 Likes

11 Likes

Yeah, this. I don’t exactly want the US congress to start sounding like a Tarantino movie.

But Tlaib’s use of “motherfucker” is very clearly a solid rhetoric device in context, not some careless and thoughtless cuss. And it’s equally clear that the Republican outrage over her use of a swearword there is not remotely in good faith.

I mean, these are the people who support Donald “Grab 'em by the pussy” Trump. For them to be outraged by bad language now is rather goddamn rich.

15 Likes

I’m glad you’re agreeing that incivility is never all bad, and that incivility does not equal unproductive.

4 Likes

Civizzle

435-giphy-13

5 Likes

A little known fact: If a single teacher uses a naughty word, they have to admit they lose automatically, and then they all have to quit.

1 Like

And who’s next in line if Blowhard 1 is ousted? Pence. </shudder>
tRump’s incompetence may actually limit the damage he tries to inflict. Pence is pure, calculating evil.
Pick your battles carefully.

(Edited to clarify and to add: Now that Rob Ford is gone, can we apply “Laughable Bumblefuck” to tRump?)

1 Like

Sounds good at first, until I realize that Trump is much more scary than that. More like Monstrous Humanoid Clusterfuck.

8 Likes

True, but as Lincoln said: "I laugh because I must not cry, that is all, that is all. "

3 Likes

This! So much this!

7 Likes

Let’s not forget literal dick-waving Johnson.

Polite civility has never been a hallmark of the white, male, traditional ruling class of the US, only when they choose to be. But women and minorities must be polite and civil at all times.

Yeah, that’s more than a bit of a double standard.

15 Likes

Fucken righteous bad-asses, them.

6 Likes