New Jersey police officers probe man's anus in desperate search for marijuana

It’s the kopi luwak of pot.

14 Likes

He was raped and had his freedom taken away for how he smelled. This is why smell should be excluded as a probable cause.

18 Likes

Draw a 100 mile circle around each international airport within the US to get the full scope of where CBP believes they have jurisdiction. Michigan isn’t the smallest state in the union, but the entirety of both peninsulas fall within the 100-mile “border zone.”

7 Likes

An overlay that shows the real coverage, including all the inland international airports (which also qualify as “borders”):

11 Likes

I remember reading about one case of a woman who had similar stuff done at a hospital because the police suspected she hid drugs in intimate areas they couldn’t reach through standard cavity search. I think they literally went through her stomach and other areas a few times despite doctors telling them there wasn’t a single foreign body (other than their instruments). It’s just wild seeing how people go along with this stuff. I guess authoritarianism just makes everything a-okay (/sarcasm).

12 Likes

Do people really drive around with weed up their butts? I understand the logic of smuggling contraband up there if you’re in prison or something, but while just going about your daily business?

15 Likes

I could only watch the first 2 min, what would be the point of watching the rest? You can clearly hear in their language how they ‘prime the pump’ (pardon the pun) in order to color the situation as justifiable, well before they escalate the situation to the level of violation they likely have in mind. A level of zealous policing that is culturally discriminatory and would’ve almost certainly have been carried out if the individual was a POC, but probably not to a ‘middle class’ (or higher) person.

3 Likes

If it’s the same story that I thinking of, (and damn I really hope it is) the woman in question didn’t ‘go along with it’; it was all done without her consent, and she sued.

ETA: Of course there’s more than one case exactly like this, but this unnamed woman also was subjected to such cruel and inhumane treatment against her will, and she also sued.

11 Likes

I am only in favor of consensual BDSM, even if you are doing cop roleplay.

7 Likes

Always digging for crime…
ASS COPS
Coming to a theater near you!

11 Likes

What a smoking ass!

4 Likes

I read @armozel’s remark as referring to everyone beside the victims: the medical personnel, the media and the society cops prey on.

4 Likes

Well some of us aren’t fortunate enough to have nature’s pockets.

1 Like

You live your life how you see fit, and I’ll live my life how I see fit, ok?

18 Likes

Fair point.

I recall reading about one of these cases where the staff refused to comply without the consent of the accused. I also recall another story where a nurse was manhandled because she wouldn’t cooperate with officers who wanted to take a blood sample without consent.

Average, everyday pot smokers who don’t have specific fetishes?

Nope, that they do not.

10 Likes

Some guys get 5-20 for non-consensual penetration.

4 Likes

I’m surprised US cops haven’t commissioned new uniforms yet from Hugo Boss.

10 Likes

I see what you did there.

3 Likes

I keep waiting for them to fuck up and do this shit to someone ‘important’ enough that it completely blows up in their faces… but I’m not holding my breath.

9 Likes

IKR?
Butts come in all sizes, what fits in one might not fit in another! :joy:

1 Like