Newly divorced woman blows up her wedding dress

Fuck each and every single one of these people in this video as well as all of those not pictured who contributed in creating it and the event shown in it. Fuck em. All of them. Sideways.

Reminds me of the (really) old Texas joke: Businessman has his first trip to Texas. He’s amazed at the size of it, but people just tell him, well, everything’s big here in Texas. The hotel rooms are big. The servings are big. The drinks are really big. So after a few of those, as he’s walking by the hotel pool, he accidentally falls in and in total panic begins screaming, “Don’t flush!! Don’t flush!!”

9 Likes

I enjoyed the caller in the ten gallon hat who plugged neither ear. 'Course, he’s probably half deaf from doing this sort of thing before.

3 Likes

And Dallas, and Houston, El Paso too. Seems like all of the major metropolitan areas in Texas tend to be blue. Much like the rest of the nation. We’re not that different, y’all.

6 Likes

I dunno, but being from Austin, I’m biased. I really only know San Antonio from playing there and seeing the Sex Pistols best concert evah, but that city scares me. You’d really have to go to an Asian city to find crazier drivers. SA makes LA and NYC look like an oases of good driving manners.

2 Likes

Having lived in SA, I’d have to say… yeah, pretty much. Drivers there treat yield signs like stop signs. When confronted with a four way stop, they just give up. When it rains, they have no idea how to handle it, so they just drive as if it weren’t raining at all. Given that it probably hasn’t rained in a while, the motor oil baked into the concrete has risen, leading to predictable results.

People say Houston has crazy drivers. We ain’t got nuthin’ on San Antonio.

2 Likes

You should try Austin. We have all that and a road system that was apparently planned by a coked up abstract expressionist.

Austin is arguably the bluest city, followed closely by San Antonio. Yes, SA has a lot of military, but the military isn’t as nearly as uniformly red as “conservatives” would like people to believe. Houston, as you surely know, is fairly blue. Dallas, in my experience, is a little more of a mix of red and blue. Trouble is, rural Texas is huge and has disproportionate voting power per capita because of how districts have been drawn.

6 Likes

Yeah, you know what? I’d rather not. I’ve been to Austin several times, and I like Austin, but y’alls traffic sucks.

4 Likes

That is indeed the trouble, isn’t it? I’m desperately hanging on for the promised demographic shift here in the Lone Star State, but damned if it ain’t a long time comin’.

5 Likes

I had a studio condo on the river walk to rent - that kind of biased me to liking it. One of the two (WTF!) breweries (at the time) was in bicycle distance. That kinda biased me in a good way.

1 Like

Plenty to be had in TX.

1 Like

“It’s not me, honey. It’s you.”

1 Like

“… not shown, the ex-husband was wearing the wedding dress at the time.” :wink:

5 Likes

Guys, I think we’ve found her ex-husband.

20 Likes

Makes an appropriate, modern book-end after having watched Giant a few nights ago.

Turn. Your. Fucking. Phone. Horizontal. To. Shoot. Video. You. Stupid. Redneck.

1 Like

She could’ve donated to someone who couldn’t afford a proper wedding dress. But nooooooo.

To be fair, marriage can leave some women isolated (and some men, too).

6 Likes

cersei-ugh-no|nullxnull

3 Likes

She announced that her relationship is definitely over, she’s single – oh, and she shoots and enjoys explosives.

1 Like