NH Republican lawmakers harass female state rep who objected to sexist law

I love it when white right wingers invoke “Africa” so adorable. Almost makes me feel sorry for them… if they weren’t the ones trying to control my uterus and nipples that is.

13 Likes

First I read that in a disapproving Charlton Heston voice. Then in the excited squeal of a gay man.

14 Likes

Don’t forget Uranus!!

4 Likes

Can we do Scarlett O’Hara next?

2 Likes

Then in the excited squeal of a gay man.

7 Likes

Regulate violence, guns and other coercive attempts by evangelicals to institutionalize their political orthodoxies — don’t try to regulate individual liberties.

9 Likes

Well, it was nice of you to stay. I’m sorry you couldn’t stay and continue to express outrage over a woman being harassed for disagreeing with men.

Oh, wait, you remained astoundingly silent on that point.

11 Likes

The part that is most disgusting is the comment that her nipple is the nipple he’d least like to see. Aside from being insulting (i.e. You’re ugly), it suggests if she were more attractive she’d be in a better position to object to this law. On top of that, as another commenter said, in law it’s completely irrelevant in he or any one person thinks of one particular woman’s nipple or her general attractiveness. She doesn’t exist for the purpose of appealing to him and neither do her nipples.

14 Likes

It’s interesting how things have changed in the last generation or two. Go to any older YMCA and it’s one big open shower and locker room. Go to any newer one and at a minimum it has separate shower stalls. Today’s setup in the U.S. means we rarely see anyone naked – same gender or not – except when you see Hollywoodized versions of this. People don’t see normal nudity often – they see only unrealistic nudity online, movies, etc. Not sure how we got here. Not long ago swim class was all nude (same gender) … Before my time.

6 Likes

You are not wrong.

2 Likes

Favorite typo of the day! I like your nip-slip.

8 Likes

Republifants?

1 Like

2 Likes

“Africa”; which of the 50+ varied counties do you think they think they are referring to?

5 Likes

I presume it is an artifact in the picture, but Baby Jesus appears to be blowing some cool jazz on a conch shell.

5 Likes

Duh! The one what’s got the nekkid people walking around with their willies hanging out for all to see, obviously!

What countries in South America do you reckon have nekkid willies flopping around? None of the ones I’ve been to…

9 Likes

Maybe I should ask my white brother-in-law (who was born in Zimbabwe and grew up outside Johannesburg) if he’d feel more comfortable walking around with his penis hanging out. Or perhaps the next U.S. delegation to Cairo, Egypt could give it a go out of respect for the local culture.

11 Likes

15 Likes

Nothing, though Jesus was a petulant asshole sometimes (according to scripture).

On reaching Jerusalem, Jesus entered the temple area and began driving out those who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves, and would not allow anyone to carry merchandise through the temple courts.
Mark 11:15-16

3 Likes

On a separate note:

12 Likes