Nooooo... Jeremy Bulloch, aka Boba Fett died

Sigh. I just took a break and found out the sad, sad news that Jeremy Bulloch died. He was the guy in the Boba Fett costume in Star Wars: ESB and RotJ. He was also in ESB as the imperial officer who was leading Leia and Chewie to Vader’s Shuttle. Also had a cameo in Revenge of the SIth: “He played the role of Captain Jeremoch Colton, a pilot from Alderaan who took Obi-Wan Kenobi, Bail Organa, and Yoda to Coruscant.”

I got to meet him 3 times and hear him talk a couple times. Super nice guy, always gracious with the fans.

This has hit me harder than expected. He retired from conventions in 2018, and I saw him that year and he was showing his age. It also doesn’t help he is the same age as my dad. And with all the BS going on, it is just a low blow.

Well, may the force be with you, Jeremy, and thanks for being a little part of a bigger galaxy.

19 Likes

Sad news! He’s not the first Star Wars person this year who died is he?

I’ll set up a link to the dead celebrity thread.

8 Likes

The second iconic-helmet-wearing Star Wars actor to die in the last three weeks.

They’re carbon-freezing smugglers in Heaven now.

16 Likes

Yes, David Prowse was Darth Vader, and probably more “famous”.

There is a dead celebrity thread?

8 Likes

Well this is terrible news.

@Mister44 here is the dead celeb thread:

8 Likes

Sadly there is.

4 Likes

How many times can we post a link to or from the dead celebrity thread… :grinning:

4 Likes

I had a friend who mentioned it was soon after Darth Vader and I said, “It is common when one long term lover dies, the other soon follows.”

6 Likes

“my backpack’s got jets / i’m boba / the fett
i bounty hunt / for jabba the hutt /
to finance my 'vette”

-mc chris

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.