North Korean leader claimed to be "in grave danger" after heart operation

Does Trump have a food taster? 'coz I can think of things a lot of folk would like to put in his food other than cauliflower.

4 Likes
6 Likes

“This dish is called Croque de Merde, Mr President. It is like a piquant, earthy, chocolate mousse; only for the best people, people like you, Mr President.”

5 Likes

It tickles me that an article about the leader of a secretive state is hidden behind a pay wall :smiley:

8 Likes
4 Likes

From today’s Guardian shortly before they updated re the great leader’s rumoured illness.
Succession planning jostling?

5 Likes

Put yer hands on the tv screen and you will be healed!

3 Likes

it’s all likely a lie but if the people of north korea could be self-liberated for the price of covid19, that actually might be the only saving grace for this nightmare, though the reality is the military would probably seize the country

imagine how much suffering and death in that country if it’s spreading there, we’d never know, so much starvation and definitely no hospitals or ventilators for the masses so it would be like a wildfire

1 Like

History shows that the North Korean regime can survive the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people.

The health system may be weak, but authorities would be able to detect an outbreak and quarantine the area, leaving the inhabitants to their fate. Even an outbreak in Pyongyang might not be a problem for the regime.

3 Likes

Don’t worry you guys, there’s no way a power struggle in a dystopic, nuclear-armed hermit kingdom could ever go sideways.

7 Likes

8 Likes
3 Likes

Supposedly one of the reasons Trump likes to eat fast food so often is that he’s paranoid about being poisoned and thinks he’ll be safer eating a Big Mac prepared by someone who doesn’t know the President will be eating it.

4 Likes

So anyone dealing with Russia?

1 Like

If so, Donny Boy would have been dead on arrival.

Grave danger?

Is there any other kind?

1 Like

No way. I’m practicing social (and spiritual) distancing.

3 Likes

Thoughts and prayers.

1 Like

I’m just saying infections during operations happen all the time… just poked an unwashed finger in there and then let God sort it out…

1 Like

Eugh! Holy fuck, that thing needs to be blurred and preferably burned…
Satan really does walk among us.

2 Likes