Not first rodeo for gun-toting St. Louis couple

Translation: the husband, despite himself being a thoroughly worthless piece of shit, retained just enough sanity to remove the firing pin from his wife’s pistol because he realized that rabidly hysterical bitch couldn’t be trusted with an operable weapon.

That is one of the worst designed bio pages that I have ever seen.

9 Likes

15 Likes

That’s an insult to Divine; she’d never hang out with such bigoted assholes.

21 Likes

And here’s their new song, this time by a highly respected band.

As a beekeeper, I concur.

Yes.
And.

Good luck to the opposing counsel (dunno the litigants or potential litigants here) in finding a judge who hasn’t connections somehow, to Shwartz, or to the McCloskeys, assuming that the McCloskeys even do go to a court trial. And good luck getting a potential judge who is “conflicted out” to recuse him or herself from hearing the case.

Good luck and I mean that.
If St. Louis politics has taught me anything, it’s that corrupt entrenched entitlements in the existing power structure there will end up amounting to

They are used to being assholes with impunity…

ETA: somehow my pullquote got zapped before I noticed it gone…

FTA:

At the McCloskeys’ property in Franklin County, they have sued neighbors for making changes to a gravel road and twice in just over two years evicted tenants from a modular home on their property.

Mark McCloskey sued a former employer for wrongful termination and his sister, father and his father’s caretaker for defamation. (emphasis mine)

8 Likes
7 Likes

They would have been assholes and found fault with their surroundings whatever part of the planet they moved to.

4 Likes

In yesterday’s nytimes

of course, there are those who would condemn all zoning as bourgeois delusion.

Perhaps, as the Jehovah’s witnesses did in Watchmen, the entitled assholes decided to move themselves to the belly of the beast.

3 Likes

I could be wrong … but from the photo it looks he’s got an erection. The source of his arousal? I’d only be speculating.

1 Like

I just don’t get these people. Who would ever destroy a beehive?

And, btw, I can’t see how that can be legal whether it’s on your property or not. Even if something is on my property against my will that doesn’t make it mine or mine to destroy. Imagine someone illegally parking their car on your front lawn. You can probably get it towed but taking it apart with a baseball bat will still get you indicted for criminal damage.

8 Likes

This headline is tragi-comic ingenuity.

3 Likes

From Watkins’ Bio “… Watkins has no time to waste…” Except for his entire adult life.

2 Likes

Yeah, but cars do have special legal protection in our society. (Some would say more than people).

4 Likes

It’s people like this for which the term and status of vexatious litigant was inverted.

It’s too bad that no one has squashed them like a bug in court yet, but they probably decide that it would be too much time and money, and in the end, you have a shoe covered in bug goop.

2 Likes

Must be something else in his pocket. I get the sense a strong magnifying glass would be required.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.