Not for racist online comments but

Continuing the discussion from Racist fracking aficionado fired after video posted to YouTube:

[quote=“gracchus, post:51, topic:71400, full:true”]
It’s less about his doing it on his own time than the place he chose to do it. If this guy had kept his racist BS with his family and friends and in comment sections it wouldn’t have cost him his job.[/quote]

I can’t think of a racist BS getting fired for online comments but an extreme feminist got someone fired because of his online comments.

And by that you mean that a “high profile” columnist who is a “persistent advocate against cyber-bullying” (quotes from the article you linked) was repeatedly cyber-bullied by an idiot who stupidly included info about his employment in his posts, and amazingly his employer didn’t appreciate the negative attention.

26 Likes

Only one of those two words is correct. Can you guess which one?

22 Likes

At first I wasn’t sure what this was… sarcasm or something, then when I tried to re-read the post I found it even more difficult to understand because my eyes were rolling around in my head so fucking much.

21 Likes

Even for an non native speaker the title gives it away… …

11 Likes

She got him fired? You mean, she went to his employers and said “this guy, you need to fire him, OR I WILL KILLZ YOU ALL YOU BAD MENZ BWAH HAH HAH HAH” ???

Or did she post what he had written, and let nature take its own course?

Are you saying that the man had a reasonable expectation of privacy in a public exchange he initiated, that she’s at fault for publicly posting what he wrote, and it was her responsibility to ensure that nothing bad would happen to him as a result of people finding out what he wrote? That she should have kept his writings to herself? Because she knew what would happen if other people knew, and so she’s to blame? Because the guy did nothing wrong, and he was fired because of her, not because of him, because she shooped the screenshots, and it’s a put-up job, and he’s a really good guy and we shouldn’t blame him for his words, they’re just words, and his bosses should know that and not fire him because of somebody else’s words because his words are innocent and blameless but her words where she quoted his words are mean vile wicked evil and at fault?

Please correct me if I’m mis-characterizing your post.

42 Likes

I want to frame this and put it on my wall.

14 Likes

Oh good, no need for me to say anything. :slightly_smiling:

That’s some well polished anti-bullshit right there.

15 Likes

Right-o. Does the #butthurt make it difficult to sit during the day?

19 Likes

Beautiful.

11 Likes

see also:

18 Likes

You misspoke. The preferred term isn’t “extreme feminist,” it’s “rabid feminist.” Those feminists are always “rabid.” You need to remember that when you try to rabble-rouse, or folks won’t take you seriously.

14 Likes

I am very racist, as you all know. I think that those cars that go round and round all day, the fastest one shouldn’t always win.

(Said in the voice of father dougal from Father ted)

6 Likes

Is this a rabbit feminist?

15 Likes

You’d better hide yourself!

15 Likes

Women are not to be trusted, with all their rabble rousing, obummer loving, gun snatching, pie making, small gas engine repair, and discoveries in mathematics! And, they’re stealing our women!!

What a rabbi feminist might look like.

19 Likes

I want to needlepoint this entire thread and put it everywhere.

20 Likes

I’m trying to think up more words similar to rabid, so I can come up with more non sensical screeds instead of packing and writing code.

Any ideas?

5 Likes

How about get back to work you lazy sod?

9 Likes

Ribald
Squonky
Frothy
Visceral
EnRAGEd
Frobulous

6 Likes