Noted fūcking moron Trump angry at reports Tillerson called him 'fūcking moron'

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2017/10/05/trump-is-a-fckng-moron.html

36 Likes

Eh. Is he actually furious, or does he think that letting everyone know that he was furious makes for good TV? Either way, the next contestant for the show is undoubtedly being auditioned.

20 Likes

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck…

9 Likes

3823C44F-1D39-4A35-AD0F-08AB0334944D

19 Likes

Tillerson has realized that he’s never gonna see those revenues from the Russian oilfields.

28 Likes

I’m curious how ol Rex got the job in the first place. I suspect it went something like this… Pootypoot sez to deniable 3rd party cut out “I sure would like to have this oil deal go thru… maybe you could mention to our dear comrade Paul Mmmhmmhmt that Friend of Russia Rex Tillerson would love the chance to get these sanctions lifted so we can all make a lot of money. mmmm hmmmm? Secretary of State is very lucrative position or so Mrs HC’s emails tells me… (wink!)” Da.

13 Likes

Trump took exception to the implication that he is a moron.

Meanwhile Melania took exception to the implication he is still capable of fūcking.

31 Likes

That’s how most of the senior appointees got their jobs … an indirect “suggestion” to Il Douche from one of his Russian oligarch creditors about the most luxurious, really the best person for a particular job (said “suggestion” originating from another “suggestion” by Putin, at whose sufferance said oligarchs continue to do “beeznus”). Once Manafort was in place the process became easier, and Page and Flynn and Gorka and Tillerson and Bannon were all put in place to do their part in helping the “Russkiy Mir” reach its full potential.

Right-wing authoritarians being who they are, the petty sniping and jockeying for power within this vulgar faux Versailles would be delicious to consume, except for all the damage they’re doing to the country.

15 Likes

Well, he can sure go fūck himself.

15 Likes

This administration is leaking like a very leaky thing indeed, isn’t it?

10 Likes

The truth hurts.

10 Likes

It takes a truly fucking moron to get angry about a rumor that someone called you a fucking moron.

13 Likes

Fuck that useless orange bag of shit. Millions of people call him worse things every day. Get over it baby caca.

12 Likes

This is how you produce a reality television show, nay?

4 Likes

Trump’s catheter?

6 Likes

And fucks over any woman very violently like a duck.

1 Like

In private, however, Trump was “furious” about the report EVERYTHING!!!

4 Likes

The National Fucking Moron Association’s members are angry at being associated with an idiot of Trump’s caliber. “He barely qualifies as an imbecile,” fumes its chief.

15 Likes

12 Likes