Noted white nationalist and guy who got punched in the face Richard Spencer is "financially crippled" from lawsuit

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/06/15/noted-white-nationalist-and-gu.html

9 Likes

Once again:

57 Likes

I’d like to be able to say that it makes me sad to see someone go bankrupt under the weight of lawsuits . . . . but not in this case.

18 Likes

De-platforming seems to work remarkably well, doesn’t it?

31 Likes

@Melizmatic, I will also repeat myself…

jw6kF41

33 Likes

36 Likes

Well, Spencer has never displayed any marketable skill beyond being publicly angry at people. Outside of that, and without a way to get gullible racists to pay him to be angry, he’s simply a parasite. Tell his lazy, unskilled ass to go get a “real job” and pull himself up by his jackboot-straps.

31 Likes

But he’s a white man, so he’s failed up all his life…

anti-facist-spencer-punch|nullxnull

32 Likes

Glad it’s happening to such a swell deserving gentleman.

tenor

gfy

21 Likes

This is one of those videos that deserved to be remixed with Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This), Blue Monday and Street Fighter II’s Guile’s Theme.

5 Likes

Not Yakety Sax?

3 Likes

People on the right are a gold mine, and there’s a protective sphere of personalities ranging from the president to Alex Jones to tv evangelists that surrounds them, cutting off their access to the outside. And all of these personalities are constantly sucking money out of these people.

9 Likes

7 Likes

Karma’s gonna karma.

4 Likes

I’d play a tune for him on my tiny violin, if I could only find it…

6 Likes

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

10 Likes

11 Likes

Wait, so we get Spencer brought to his knees and the insolvency of a heritage cotton plantation? That’s like getting a second scoop of ice cream for free!

20 Likes

The tubes do not disappoint…

ETA:

Wow, I only knew about the Blue Monday one, but…

Close enough…

EETA:

Good lord, slightly different search terms and…

14 Likes

9 Likes