NYPD says Shake Shack did not intentionally give poisoned milkshakes to cops

I suppose this is a reference to this;

Yet another unfounded accusation which is probably flat out wrong. The wheel in the picture is clearly not well maintained and lug nuts do come loose sometimes when not maintained. Of course it serves the divisive goal of making police afraid of the public, which leads to the public being afraid of the police, which leads to more escalation, overtime, and military toys.

I watched the hour plus body cam video from homicidal officer Rolfe in Atlanta. The part that killed me was when he was talking with his superior officer and they laughed about how there must be a lot of accidents in the police parking garage due to the poor parking, but they get reported as property damage rather than going on the officers record. Wink wink. He said that knowing his body cam was rolling on what would obviously be the most carefully reviewed night of his life. And then we find out that he has been in five reported car accidents. Who knows how much “property damage“ he suffered.

The other funny-sad part from his body cam footage was a little rant about how everyone at the PD dropped the ball on fixing the crack in the window of the cruiser (which is covered in clear tape that is starting to peel off from being there so long).

So of course the police union isn’t going after the police maintenance coordinators who are responsible for making sure lugnuts get tightened. It wouldn’t look so good to warn against their fellow police workers who probably have no incentive to keep the cars safe. Their union surely protects them from consequences even of endangering their fellow officers.

5 Likes