NY's 1974 ban on nunchaku just deemed unconstitutional

My brother almost hit himself in the face, but your experience sounds worse.

1 Like

It seems to me there’s two types of nunchaku owners. Disciplined trained martial artists who tend to have pro-social values, and morons giving themselves bruises trying to play at being badasses. I have no problem with either. The nunchaku finds its rightful target either way.

2 Likes

Indeed. It’s a great time to be a dentist.

4 Likes

Should we start a thread?

2 Likes

When I started learning to spin poi (with a practice set that have tennis balls on the end instead of fire) I learned about centrifugal force and family jewels. :rofl:

4 Likes

Roger that! I had a girl friend who was pretty good; male friend asked to try, and to have them alight. She said no to the fire, and 5 seconds later he dropped to the floor after cracking himself one right there.
Fun times :grin:

3 Likes

I only made that mistake 2-3 times when I first started. With the first time being the only one bad enough that I had to take a short timeout on the lawn. Ahhhh youth…

2 Likes

6 Likes

Great movie.

4 Likes

Goodness, gracious, great balls of fire!

2 Likes

In fact the Framers were Furries and the “right to bear arms” was referring to the right to dress up in whatever animal costume desired. Of course, it’s debatable weather it includes to right to bear heads, bear torsos, etc.

2 Likes

Superdupont uses a baguette as a weapon, to great effect.

1 Like

Worst. Metal Hurlant poster. Ever.

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG

wow i am not allowed to post that because “Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?” apparently

All caps makes Discourse cranky.

1 Like

Nah, this one is from FLUIDE GLACIAL

2 Likes

The machine overlords cannot understand all of our communications

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.