Odd Stuff (Part 5)

Maybe it won’t then. Cities genuinely are an unusual habitat, and there are species that thrive there but not most natural environments. Dandelions for instance are a major invasive here, but when I get away from the short-cut lawns we provide, I rarely see them.

There are a few thousand other species of cockroaches than the German cockroach everyone thinks of first. Those probably outcompete it in the wild, and I’m sure they would manage as well or better without us.

2 Likes

Sure, but if this electric simulation implement works, why use some sort of potentially dodgy substitute? :person_shrugging:

7 Likes

No, no, one large, curtainless window directly above my head as I lie in my bed is perfect.

What’s that? You’ve raised the building up at the window end so it’s pointed more directly at the sun? Shut up and take my money!!!

3 Likes

Speaking as a night owl, I recognize the signs of a morning lark!

10 Likes

Grumpy Wol missed the implied /s tag… :wink:

5 Likes

“What time is it when you see mammoths in your wine cellar?”

8 Likes

30,000 years ago during renovations.

“Take your time lads, overtime’s covered on this one.”

11 Likes

Let the orca take care of it.

11 Likes

Animated GIF
(and a moron)

7 Likes

13 Likes

Woe betide those who lack verve for peacocking!

:weary: :cry:

9 Likes
3 Likes

I remember those from when I was a little girl, like early 70s. I really wanted us to have one, but mom said they were too expensive. Until the 80s we only had the big ones that Michigan Bell supplied for free.* Even after mom started buying cheapass phones in stores, we had dial ones long after places began requiring touch tone phones to access menus.

*Like the way Detroit Edison used to give the people high quality lightbulbs of many types!

8 Likes
7 Likes

Or how Standard Oil gave away lamps. Guess what they ran on…

8 Likes

Okay, this is one advantage of phones getting larger. More drag when dropping one while parachuting, increasing its chances of a soft enough landing.

8 Likes

hellsite-hall-of-fame

bestnatesmithever
What if it bites me and it dies?

finalellipsis
that means you’re poisonous. jesus christ, nate, learn to read.

squad16
What if it bites itself and I die?

ask-or-rp-with-will-petrisous
It’s voodoo.

the-ordinary-nerd
What if it bites me and someone else dies?

thepreciousthing
That’s correlation, not causation.

gryffinpoor
what if we bite each other and neither of us die

dudemanbropants
that’s kinky

pizzadut
oh my god

bingle-official
this fucking post is 10 YEARS OLD WTF

taketwo1983
What

tumblr may be a hellsite, but it often gives me hope for humanity. The above is an example of the latter.

16 Likes

I don’t know where you got this but it is obviously a satire on car brain.

Also: you can only park a saloon under that, not a modern wankpanzer so it’s a terrible design. Should be 10° higher to fit a proper wankpanzer bay.

8 Likes

But screw your verve to the peacock place, and we’ll not fail!

6 Likes