Trixie GIF by The Streamy Awards

9 Likes

Mmmmm… Skyline chili…

4 Likes

8 Likes

Many questions.

7 Likes

I don’t know whether this

will answer some of those questions, raise new questions, or both.

9 Likes

But many have gone there before. :thinking:

4 Likes

“The assailant didn’t merely collide into her. He put his hands under her dress, directly on her body, he grabbed her waist, he spun her around, and then he blew her kisses,” the representative, named as Yeezy staffer Milo Yiannopoulos by NBC News, told multiple news outlets. “She was battered and sexually assaulted.”

According to the Los Angeles Times, the conflict occurred at the Chateau Marmont, a hotel in West Hollywood, about 12:30 a.m. Wednesday.“

5 Likes

7 Likes

Meanwhile, me in 2024…

Whose Line Is It Anyway Hug GIF

14 Likes

The seal came back, the very next week…

11 Likes

People have lost the sense that nature is inimical to humanity-that it just doesn’t care if you love it back. If city dwellers see dangerous animals up close it’s at a zoo, where it’s made difficult to get too close (not that people don’t try-and die-to do so). Documentaries often anthropomorphize animal behaviors so that watchers believe they understand what the animal is thinking.
And so they pull stupid stunts like harassing bear cubs and bison and seals. They also seem to believe that getting that picture is the most important happening. Society is wedded to celebrity and too many people seek celebrity of any kind as affirmation of their place in the world.

4 Likes

That could make bed races more interesting.

5 Likes

15 Likes
8 Likes
11 Likes

from

15 Likes

Obligatory…

11 Likes