"Officer, you don’t want to do that.” — Idaho mom arrested for COVID-19 'Playdate Protest'

Ms. Brady is a perfect example of why we Can’t Have Nice Things (or be healthy): entitled stupidity.

Her: “It’s a public park.”
Officer: “The city has closed it.”
Her: “Under what authority? It’s public.
Etc.

I bet she doesn’t vote either.

22 Likes

66 Likes

Presumably under the same authority they used to open it? SMDH

23 Likes

Selfish white cranks endangering society? Members of an organisation with “freedom” in its name? Yeah, there’s that stench of “Koch” all over it.

23 Likes

@cannibalpeas - Exactly true and likely the latter. I suppose it’s a wast of time to point out the possibility of losing a loved one…

6 Likes

kovidiot karens, no less.

7 Likes

Yes - if there is anything good to come from this pandemic it will be the rich source material for a Shaun of the Dead 2. Set in the USA.

9 Likes

That also works when trying to cross the southern US border.

2 Likes

Boise, ID.

Hometown checks out.

3 Likes

GAAAaaaah that voice!!!

4 Likes

Catch 'em all!!

3 Likes

10 Likes

Sadly, because Idaho is still in the Dark Ages, all she has to do is claim a religious belief, and will then have absolute immunity against the child abuse charges she deserves.

5 Likes

Boise High, Class of '88. I am SO glad to have escaped Redneckistan!

6 Likes

At this point in my internet career, I can confirm. Massive waste of time.

2 Likes

New plan:

1. Rob banks with kids
  2. when cops show up, say, “You don’t want to do that, my kids are here, who’s got my kids?”
  3. Profit!
5 Likes

I don’t know if these kinds of people realize it or not, but it’s still early in the pandemic. Right now if you’re healthy and don’t know anyone sick then it seems weird to stay home and avoid crowds. If Idaho were experiencing what NYC was experiencing she might understand the gravity of the situation. Maybe not.

14 Likes

You know that Y’all Qaeda has really gone and done it when the real thing has endorsed a much more cautious approach to avoiding pandemic.

4 Likes

She should have just complied?

1 Like
  1. Go to Idaho.
  2. Rob someone’s house.
  3. Get caught.
  4. ???
  5. Claim that robbing people is a religious ceremony I’m required to perform periodically as a sign of devotion to Mask, God of Thieves.
  6. Get released.
  7. Profit?
6 Likes