Official Boing Boing analysis of the 2015 GOP Debate

“The shit” vs. plain old “shit”, “dog’s bollocks” vs. “bollocks”, Michael Jackson Bad, and so on. It’s a fun thing. I mean, horrorshow.

1 Like

A grassy field?

Chien-Shiung Wu and Grace Hopper are my top two, but any woman of science would be wonderful to see honored that way. We’ve had enough politicians on the money.

3 Likes

How much more do they care, these people who could care less, than say, somebody who couldn’t care less?

3 Likes

Trump followers be like

5 Likes

If I remember correctly, I think that it was an Australian news segment. (many years ago)

Don’t desecrate such a beautiful philosophical symbol from an ancient culture by comparing it to that, that… thing’s followers!

3 Likes

He’s right, there’s something to that:

Maybe The Donald is more the wheel than the chariot?

2 Likes

The scarab symbol ties the image of the dung beetle pushing its ball of poop, to the Sun, giver of all life, sailing through the heavens. It just jives with my non-dualistic views. The lowly little beetle pushing a ball of shit is as worthy of worship as the Sun. That’s my take, anyway.

6 Likes

Well said. You win today’s Internet.

1 Like

Is there confetti??? :wink:

1 Like

You get…A Nature gif!

1 Like

There is a rather apt meme that I could have used, but then all y’all would have been like

2 Likes

I looooove boobies!

2 Likes

Yes.

3 Likes

12 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.