Ohio: White supremacist terrorist, 20, arrested before he could massacre Jewish people

Jeez - for being so very poor - these guys sure seem to have enough cash to buy a lot of very expensive arsenals.

24 Likes

There’s a strong belief and desire for the world to end:

And part of that belief is centered on Israel being a powerful nation that rebuilds forbidden temples and facilitates the end times. So… Jews bad for being Jewish, Israel good for bringing us closer to the end times.

21 Likes

He’s so fine he should be stored somewhere and treasured for a very, very long time.

That and video games. This guy is obviously living out some FPS fantasy that would have never entered his head if it weren’t for GTA. /s

That or he will say nothing about him because this guy’s such a loser that he got caught.

11 Likes

But, just like every other stupid cult with self-fulfilling prophesies, once the comet passes or a random date flips over they are all still here, aren’t they?

Well, except those those Nike wearing wanna-be cosmic hitchhikers…

11 Likes

At this point shouldn’t every one of the inbred fuckers that participated in the Charlottesville Nazi rally be on a terrorism watch list? WTF?!

12 Likes

This is true, but having lived amongst some of these people, I gained insight. Which is fairly well known now-
it’s immanentizing the eschaton.
This is mostly Evangelical belief, the idea is that according to [their interpretation of] the bible, Jews need to have a homeland and its capital needs to be Jerusalem.
This gobbledygook is called the ‘Third Temple’ prophecy. I’ve also heard it called ‘Third Way’ referring to the belief in the movement.

So, the ‘Second Temple’ was destroyed by the Romans in something like 70 AD? Anyway, there has not been another Jewish Temple constructed on the site of the Temple Mount since then.
This is in the Old Jerusalem part of the city, and the first two temples were THE Judaic places of worship, over-simplified, but you get it.
Right now the hill that is the ‘Temple Mount’ has two amazing mosques built on it. But no Jewish place of worship.

So these prophecies they believe of a Third Temple are made in the book of Daniel, and some others- taken to mean that when the Jewish people build a new temple- the ‘Third Temple’ also known as the ‘Tribulation Temple’ that the construction of that Temple will be taking place when the anti-christ has already come. Which means armageddon.
They want this to happen NOW. With Trump now recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, another piece of the ‘prophecy’ is in place.

And trust me, many of these people’s hobbies are examining the death and destruction around the world, looking for the anti-christ. The glee with which they look at war, natural disasters, and political unrest is disgusting.
In their minds it’s all good though. Because of course the ‘saved’ are safe, and the other people just don’t even matter; so it’s like waiting for Christmas or the county fair to roll around.
Some of them are more sinister tho- the other people suffering and dying not only do not matter, but they take satisfaction and even perverse joy in their suffering.
Righteous glory as the people get what they deserve.

So, Trump helped their dreams of being on earth for the armageddon by the symbolic gesture of recognizing the capital of Israel as Jerusalem.

Personally, I think if that shit is going down, they’re going to be real surprised when they find out they’ve been duped by the anti-christ they so love.

But I don’t think any of it is real.

Edit: immanentizing meaning these people actually think that you can deliberately bring about biblical prophecy. A little push, if you will

19 Likes

Ha!
You said it better and more succinctly.
Mine was just stream of consciousness rambling. But these people piss me off. With their I [STAR OF DAVID SHAPE] ISRAEL bumperstickers. What does that even mean? I mean really.

anywhoo, thank you!

4 Likes

To be fair, the violent white supremacists might actually be politically to the left of House Republicans. I’ve always thought of Lawful Evil as being more right-wing than Chaotic Evil.

4 Likes

ALSO, these people don’t like Jewish people. They’re only a means to an end.

Now this kid basically lives right down the street from my mother. I was not raised there, thank gawd, but I know these types of people as well.
There’s LOTS of them in Ohio. Especially around the former steel mill and car factories. It’s a pervasive stink, an angry culture that’s been full of bitterness ever since the manufacturing disasters.

I don’t know how my parents escaped that, but they raised me non-bigoted and non-racist, and I’m very thankful.

6 Likes

This has always been the strangest line of thinking to me: literally playing God by forcing a prophecy to come true ahead of its “time”. That’s heresy, isn’t it?

11 Likes

Yep, the “immatize the eschaton” assholes; because there aren’t already more than enough self-destructive fuckwads in the world.

11 Likes

There’s a few different paths these people tend to support Israel, but hate Jewish people.

1. They view Israel as a model for a white ethnostate. This is the justification you tend to hear from the Richard Spenced types. They go with some varient of ‘all we want is an Israel for white Christians’.
  2. They hate Muslims more and view Israel as a tool in the war on Islam. This is more the Bolton school of thought. It will usually be prettied up as something about Israel being the only democracy in the middle east.
  3. They consider the return of Jews to Israel as a necessary precursor to the end of the world. This is more of the Pence stance, not generally stated clearly in public. You can usually spot these by looking for other evangelical talking points.
  4. They view Israel as a more efficient way of getting rid of Jewish people in their area. This was a big part of support for Israel during the founding years. By combining the push of domestic terror and the pull of a welcoming country they hope to speed the process.
  5. They are simply lying about support for Israel. Sometimes people will pretend to support Israel as a low effort way to deflect accusations of anti-semitism.
19 Likes

How about in a crate in that warehouse at the end of the Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark…

8 Likes

You have to say they’re crazy. Otherwise people might get the idea that white supremacy is violent and leads to terrorism.

5 Likes

Certainly glad this guy was dumb enough and someone had the presence of mind to report him.

3 Likes

Lots of white supremacists LOVE the idea of sorting the world population by race. “I don’t hate black people, I just want to make sure the [racist slurs] stay in Africa where they belong.”

12 Likes

Israel has to exist so there can be a battle of Armageddon, thereby ushering in the Apocolypse and the second coming of Christ. The Jews are a necessary evil. It’s all terrifyingly insane, but there you have it.

5 Likes

Guantanamo?

com-optimize%20(1)

8 Likes

That’s just ridiculous

4 Likes