Omarosa 'believed to have as many as 200' tapes of Trump White House conversations

Win/win! I’m just hoping she manages to get the tapes all out (and in Mueller’s hands) without anyone assassinating her first. Because that seems like a real possibility.

Has he? I’d suspect she didn’t let on about the tapes, though - she seems like she’d be holding on to those for maximum attention-getting possibilities and wouldn’t let little things like the law stand in her way.

It’s Joffreys all the way down, isn’t it?

10 Likes

Balderdash.

I have learned many things from Chuck Jones. One of those things is what happens when one encounters an animal capable of speech…

https://www.google.com/search?q=looney+tunes+singing+frog

1 Like

Wow, where does she keep them all?

Maybe she should go digital…

I seriously doubt she was using this particular type of tape; those always self-destructed after you played them.

6 Likes

Joffrey? Pretty accurate description of somebody else if you ask me.

6 Likes
2 Likes

So has she like, put these on to actual magnetic tape for maximum effect?

1 Like

I wasn’t thinking that it was going to work out for her.
Not very well at least.

1 Like

The cast is prettier on GoT - fortunately we’ve been spared nudity from any of the Trump clan/klan.

2 Likes

Isn’t Sarah Huckabee Sanders leaving at the end of the year?

I wonder what her book will be like?

1 Like

Well, at least there’s been no Red Wedding…so far.

“Omarosa” sounds like a fruity drink, too.

“I juss had a cuppla Omarosas wiv brunch.”

4 Likes

Depends on how bad her dad thinks things are for Il Douche at the time. If he sees an opportunity to challenge him in the 2020 GOP primary (perhaps working with his fellow Xtianist Pence) it’ll be a takedown. Otherwise it will be a hagiography.

Anyone working for this regime is ultimately only interested in what benefits herself or her clan.

4 Likes

So far. Wait until the finale!

Live by the reality show, die by the reality show.

3 Likes

It’s time she had those tapes confiscated by the FBI and handed to Mueller.

2 Likes

“Il Douche” made me laugh! I haven’t heard that one before now.

1 Like

But is it “over 200”?

3 Likes

Ha, looks like Team Trump is so incompetent, they can’t even write a NDA properly:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/judge-says-trump-campaign-screwed-wording-confidentiality-agreements-025613573.html

2 Likes

The student has become the master…

3 Likes