Omarosa secretly taped Donald Trump

speaking as the proud owner of the sweetest ball python in the state of texas, i regret your use of that designation as a pejorative.

14 Likes

Broadly true about the Republican party in our modern age:

6 Likes

So do you think that “Teh Donald” is worried much about who else secretly recorded his conversations? I think so…and I’m LOL.

2 Likes

how could you not love that face?

19 Likes

4 Likes

1 Like
7 Likes

Don’t worry Donald…(and I quote) “If you weren’t doing anything wrong, then you have nothing to worry about.”

12 Likes

Maybe it’s the link? I have Daily Beast on my bookmark bar and it’s never a problem. What hijacked Firefox specifically?

2 Likes

I think it’s my work computer. I must have picked up some malware somehow, though heck if I know where.

I’m updating my earlier post…

1 Like

“I’m going to surround myself only with the best and most serious people”
– Tяump

4 Likes

I don’t work in any kind of IR position… But my ex used to.

You need to turn that puppy over to your IT department ASAP.

Yesterday.

4 Likes

God, that gif is making me gag just watching it, while thinking of drumpf’s line.

Thanks bunches Melz!

2 Likes

If a couple of incompetent clowns like Cohen and Omarosa were able to make secret recordings of Trump saying damaging things then I can only begin to imagine what the KGB has on him. The pee tape is probably just the beginning.

9 Likes

As much as I value the science it is providing, I am wondering if the work done at the LHC made us skip a beat universally.

2 Likes

That’s an interesting chart. I’d always assumed Republicans enjoyed a bigger share of the black vote prior to the Southern Strategy. But it looks like, even at it’s pre-WWII, the Republicans barely broke even.

I read the other day that the move towards Democrats as Liberals and Republicans as Conservatives started with the New Deal. I haven’t seen it covered too much though.

1 Like

I’m sure someone will hack her phone pronto, and Wikileaks will be all over releasing the tapes.

Right? Right?

1 Like

And don’t switch to pejorating our beloved weasels.

2 Likes

No bagering about snakes. No weasel words. The zoomorphisation of anthropogenic bullshittery ain’t no good.

I also need to resist to compare those not-so-fellow human beings to mould and rot. De-humanisation is a mucus-covered slope, and the mushrooms sprouting from the pit below aren’t giving anyone nice and pleasant visions.

That said, these two are despicable, and not in a CGI-fun way. Let the supervillain fight begin. Have fun, 'murica.

5 Likes