One voter shows up at Santorum event in Iowa

If I were Rick Santorum-

[Takes a moment to file that under “most implausible phrases I’ve ever written”.]

I would have confiscated all cell phones, ordered the press out of the room, and then ranted for three hours about the glory of the Marxist utopia that will come when our Reptillian overlords finally reveal themselves, and how my presidency would focus on increasing the chemtrail program to speed up adapting our atmosphere to their needs. Then I’d quietly exit, and forever deny the entire thing ever happened.

And the fact that it probably never crossed Santorum’s mind to do something like that is exactly why I won’t vote for him. Thus far, Vermin Supreme remains the only real candidate in my eyes.

3 Likes

Is Mr. Supreme running as a Republican this time?

2 Likes

I believe it’s as an independent. Truthfully, it’s hard to find a good candidate since my two favorite parties both folded: The Guns and Dope Party, and the Scorched Earth Party.

1 Like

Silly me, I thought the GOP was the party of Scorched Earth policies.

2 Likes

There is no way in hell I’d vote for this ass-clown, but if he showed up in my town and I had a chance to have a human-to-human conversation with him, I’d do it. It would probably do my heart good to see him as a person instead of the embodiment of homophobia and man-on-dog-action. It’s a lot of disgust to carry around, on both our parts really.

2 Likes

@frauenfelder So meanwhile, you’re going to report on this non-event with Santorum instead of Bernie Sanders?

1 Like

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.