Ongoing coronavirus happenings

7 Likes

Hey, if prayer calms your mind, go for it, but keep that verse that says “Faith without works is dead” in mind as well!

17 Likes

Some people run to the drugstores and bought all the drug they could find.

7 Likes

I believe this is still the standard for anyone who works in the more sensitive areas of a hospital, like the OR, Cath Lab, and maybe the ICU. The problem becomes enforcement. Many health care providers have taken to wearing scrubs around (why not? They are comfortable, easy to change into/out of for exactly this reason, and they act as a sort of uniform). The problem becomes that it’s difficult to tell whether someone who wears scrubs to work and to go home, ever changed.

11 Likes

You can’t buy it over the counter here. Prescription only.

6 Likes

According to the articles some people, even without prescription, bougth the medicine. I bet they bribed the pharmacist or the drugstores are hiding the product, betting that the price will go up and the profits too.

4 Likes

Yeah, and then there is that
 :rage:

8 Likes

Lots of things are gonna need to change, that being one of them.

8 Likes

Watched this last night

4 Likes
5 Likes
2 Likes

I always thought it was Satumaa?

2 Likes

“Chinese” Virus = racist rebranding of Corona Virus to serve a dim-witted politician

11 Likes

That’s the kind of thinking I like to see: a large plan for a large crisis. :+1:

4 Likes

Well that sounds totally normal

13 Likes

If they don’t name her Charmin I’ll be disappointed. :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Netflix starts 30-day video data diet at EU’s request to ensure network availability during coronavirus crisis

6 Likes

Dell publishes data centre cleaning guidance, suggests hiring pros to disinfect enterprise kit

5 Likes

This scares me almost as much as the news about the virus itself:

I know the tendency is for citizens to rally around their leaders during great times of crisis, but c’mon.

25 Likes

Lets see how long that lasts:

People out of work and half empty grocery stores are not a good mix.

19 Likes