Ongoing coronavirus happenings

Uff, I see that the actual word with different meanins is “shitstorm”, not “shitshow”.

8 Likes
16 Likes
22 Likes

That’s odd. Why wasn’t he on national teevee for two hours a day talking about how wonderful he was?

31 Likes

Wow, really?

Oh.

14 Likes

I’m hoping that the camera shot from a distance is making them look closer than they really are, but I’m not optimistic.

5 Likes

It was never just a question of “How are you going to pay for it?”, it was also a question of who was going to pay for it.

Meanwhile, today, after a weekend of right-wing protests demanding governors put their citizens at risk and at the mercy of the coronavirus, this happened:

Heidi Przybyla :heavy_check_mark: @HeidiNBC

A 5-year-old daughter of Detroit first responders is the first child with COVID-19 to die in Michigan https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/detroit-city/2020/04/19/5-year-old-first-michigan-child-dies-coronavirus/5163094002/ …

Meanwhile, Ron Brownstein is on the case of the missing liberal protesters.

12 Likes

This was before coronavirus, and we were in high school, so safety and sanitation were not at the top of our minds.

2 Likes
6 Likes

Sympathy for everyone else he infected; none for him.

11 Likes

Dude…

20200420_123253

27 Likes

The visible cognitive dissonance is staggering…

30 Likes

Right?

A plea to the universe: Can that photo be mashed together with that gif of Richard Spencer getting Nazi punched?

11 Likes

it’s a message specifically designed for people on the left. it’s supposed to make people say: gee, these “protestors” have a point

if ever i were to believe in “crisis actors” and paid protestors, now would be that time

22 Likes

I find myself more and more feeling like accusations leveled against the left make sense to those on the right, because they are things they think are normal to do.

25 Likes

Every time they make an accusation I assume projection, and I’ve always been right.

Now let’s stop to think about Pizzagate for a minute.

27 Likes

I’m not punching anyone until social distancing has been rescinded.

8 Likes

30 Likes
21 Likes
6 Likes