Ongoing coronavirus happenings

Looks like you got it covered. ALL of it! :smile:

12 Likes

Free empty Gatorade bottles as you drive in.

15 Likes

Then just put them right back on the shelf!

(Always did think that stuff tastes pissy.)

13 Likes

Nearly :slight_smile:
Just add the dust proof hood, and it would be perfect:

I suspect it could scare people though…

5 Likes

Would help with the social distancing. Win-win!

9 Likes

I think nearly two months ago, a German journalists wrote on the culture pages of a larger newspaper about drive-in theatres. Also mentioning that two would be on sale, right now, in the US. With local UHF wave tech. Wondering if this would be an opportunity, given the danger of a pandemic.

Two fucking months ago.

3 Likes
14 Likes
4 Likes

I didn’t post this yesterday, because I was too angry.

I still am. But I think you should take note.

Sanity is dwindling.

13 Likes

For such crowd sizes it’s nearly certain that someone was infected. Considering lack of appropriate distance and the fact that people emit lots of droplets when shouting or speaking loudly, there will be spike in new case count soon. Spike in daily death count will follow.

12 Likes

Yup. Exactly. Agree. Fuck.

18 Likes

Good read, worth the time.

17 Likes

What is “Querdenken”? All I could find was a game show.

Next week is the “17 Mai” celebration in Norway; the celebration (which usually fills the streets of Oslo) was obviously canceled this year, but the police have said they do not plan to do anything special to disperse crowds. They have basically just asked everyone to behave, to not to undue on one day all the good done over months. We’ll see how sane the people here are.

5 Likes
13 Likes

Still hoping for Trump to take his own medicine.

3 Likes

Full Covid Truther

Zach (Tesla Tested)
@TeslaTested
¡ 2h
Replying to @elonmusk @LegendaryEnergy
If someone dies of any condition while having covid, it’s marked as a COVID death. So the death rate is completely wrong

Elon Musk
:heavy_check_mark:
@elonmusk
Absolutely. Moreover, they don’t even need to be tested for covid, just need “covid-like symptoms”, which is a long list, including “feeling weakness”. Hard to die without feeling weakness!

1:23 PM - May 10, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy
415 people are talking about this

Glad everyone gets to see the Elon I “know” finally.

Glad we get to laugh at something these days.
by Atrios at 17:21

The full-on “pre-existing conditions” assault has begun. Murderous lying fucker.

23 Likes

Anything to keep his factory pumping dollars into his pockets.

14 Likes

I was listening to The Times They are a Changin’ a little while ago, and parts of it struck me as weirdly appropriate to the moment, if not at all in the way that Brother Zimmerman intended.

Come senators, congressmen please heed the call
Don’t stand in the doorway, don’t block up the hall
For he that gets hurt will be he who has stalled
The battle outside ragin’
Will soon shake your windows and rattle your walls
For the times they are a changin’.

13 Likes

I honestly don’t think it’s financial, I think it’s all just about proving how much more clever he is than everyone else.

3 Likes
15 Likes