Ongoing coronavirus happenings

There’s always Mercer. Which begs the question of what his pet lizard Bannon is up to.

26 Likes

tenor

15 Likes

Meanwhile over here… our government has a much more insidiously Orwellian approach to covering up deaths like omitting the global comparison from the daily briefings. But the way care homes have been neglected through all this is a national tragedy and disgrace with boris yet again at the despatch box being oh so regretful about the deaths that could have been prevented. Nice one, boris! But your words are never enough, just cheap tarnished glitter.

13 Likes

Is that his mask on his ELBOW? That’s how he got through the front door, and then proceeded to take it off. So, he knows what he’s supposed to do. He’s choosing to be a dangerous jerk.

14 Likes

I tried to read this. Truly I did. Nope, no fucking way, nope.

12 Likes

If the Nongshim plants get hit too, I think there might some rioting lol

9 Likes

He doesn’t talk like that because he has half a pack shoved up a nostril like a stupid toddler?
I bet there’s plenty of room.

6 Likes

25 Likes

Hm. I don’t know why they’re saying that there’s no Koch money. They should know better than that.

• Koch tentacle Americans for Prosperity is sitting this one out.
  • Koch tentacle FreedomWorks is aiding them.

He has a new sugar daddy. Guo Wengui and G News.

12 Likes

He’s working for Blofeld’s son?

11 Likes
3 Likes

Preliminary results suggest that we should panic, but we need to need to be careful about over-interpreting this result.

9 Likes

A story this morning about Robert Koch. I assume he’s the one RKI is named after?

13 Likes

Fear not! The Free Market will sort that out.

6 Likes

Barry said he is particularly concerned that cities and states are reopening while cases in their jurisdictions continue to rise.

“That did not happen in a single [U.S.] city that I know of in 1918,” he said. "They would wait until the curve dramatically turned down before they would take any action to reopen. So they were considerably more conservative. "

19 Likes

The price of having a sizeable fraction of our population who are racist and ignorant.

20 Likes

Oh you silly: you’re using an archaic definition of the word ‘conservative’. That kind of behavior is now considered radical liberal communism.

12 Likes

I’m all for masks – at least when social distancing is difficult or impossible, such as in stores and buses – but I wouldn’t call a paper not yet even submitted, by a computer scientist, “compelling evidence”.

5 Likes

30 Likes

Take with a pinch of salt since it is not yet coming from a properly designed, executed, and peer-reviewed study, but seemly from a reputable source. Low levels of vitamin D may be associated with increased inflammation in COVID-19 patients and with worse responses and outcomes.

ETA: Dr. John Campbell’s speculates that this could be a reason why people with darker skin may have less favorable outcomes: they may be more prone to have vitamin D deficiency.

5 Likes