Only 9,000 people attended Trump rally on Saturday

I also heard it was the biggest rally in his story.

8 Likes

Please forgive me if I apologise: I sounded lecture-y. I only realised after your reply how my frustration might be coming through more as castigation: I know BB’ers are more aware than most of the dangers this shitbag of an admin poses.

I guess I am frustrated, because there is literally nothing I can do about these assholes. My country is already dealing with the effects and it’s not going to slow down (I don’t blame people for running for the border. I blame the assholes who made them feel they had to run).

Plus, cults are at their most dangerous and unstable when their popularity begins to wane. I am terrified of what damage this one could do, packed as full as it is of members of one of the most dangerous groups on earth.*

*Angry White Guys with guns, if it wasn’t obvious.

ETA: And re-reading, I could have expressed my self better here

6 Likes

Quite Edumacated Donald?

6 Likes

DeVos’d.

4 Likes

So basically he tried making a honey trap, cocked up the ‘don’t let them know you’re just baiting them in to arrests and media assassination’ bit?

2 Likes

Incite.

1 Like

Doh - fixed. Thank you.

2 Likes

Everyone on the planet attended and brought along a billion and a half reptilian aliens?

That… actually explains a lot.

1 Like

He’s the first president to see the office primarily as a way to enhance his own wealth.

3 Likes

I agree. But has there beeb any president before who started his reelection campaign that early?

2 Likes

No, I don’t think so. The incentive for him is financial, and apparently the adulation of adoring crowds. I think most presidents run because they want the job and not to loot their campaign funds by draining it into their businesses.

4 Likes

Good point. It’s still hard to think this way - but it seems to be important to have the kleptocratic aspect in mind regarding each and every aspect.

2 Likes

Sorry for the minor edit but it seems obvious he’s got only one goal.

4 Likes

#FTFY 

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.