Oregon domestic terrorists now destroying public property in earnest

Oh-- damn.

Something at chipotle is … broken

1 Like

There are three sides to every story. :wink:

7 Likes

The tacos side, the burritos side and the TRUTH!

12 Likes

refried beans, sour cream and guacamole, surely?

6 Likes

Men are from mars, Women are from Venus, Chipotle is from Uranus.

25 Likes

I see my work here is done. Good job everyone, snacks and old Christmas crackers will be distributed with vigor and vim (but not emacs).

9 Likes

If only they delivered!

2 Likes

Do you have proof they aren’t?

2 Likes

Must add to .gif library NOW.

No restaurant in that area that delivers would feel they could safely do so.

9 Likes

!ruehlaM !ruehlaM !ruehlaM

Dude, Chipotle really is powerful. Delivery from Uranus? No problem!

14 Likes

These scum are vandalizing federal property, invading privacy, and destroying irreplaceable wilderness, but they aren’t “paving” anything. They bulldozed or plowed a road - an incredibly destructive, thoughtless act that more timely intervention or more serious threats might have prevented - but they almost certainly didn’t lay down a new surface (eg asphalt) upon the road, the definition of “paving”.

they paved a section of road leading to the kitchen area of the refuge buildings;

Oh, yes they di’id.

2 Likes

Beyond entertaining yourself with a gif, I’m not sure what your point is. There is no linked claim of paving beyond the word, and to have paved the road they would need paving equipment and supplies, not to mention a work ethic. They bulldozed a road, but there is no evidence they paved it.

None of this is about having any sympathy for these dipshit vandals, it’s just about using the language properly.

nope, you nailed it.

Also you are factually incorrect, and focusing on the improbability of the least of their crimes.

Which they still did do, with asphalt, and it is still a crime. No, no huge paving machinery, no road crew. I imagine somthing like this.

or this

3 Likes

yes, you can start anytime your done lecturing and enjoying the counterlecture. :wink:

how bout the linked photo in the post you read?

2 Likes

The linked photo shows a bulldozed path that is darker than the snow-covered land around it. The word “paved” is used there, but no mention is made in the ensuing twitter conversation, nor relevant detail added, there or at opbnews.com.

C’mon - do you really think these snackless wonders took the time and effort to pave their bulldozed swath of destruction? Because that’s so in keeping with their attention to detail?

So there’s no law for good ol’ boys?

the lack of relvant detail has a lot to do with the irrelevance of the detail, your fixation notwithstanding.

Go, bring back pictures. Hope you don’t get shot.

And I am amazed you let my misuse of ‘your’ go unchallenged. Funny what details we notice and don’t when there is a mote in someone else’s eye.