Oregon's domestic terrorists just got 55 gal of lube to go with all those dildos

2 Likes

where can you order a box of angry bees? I’d settle for bed bugs.

7 Likes

Letter from an Oregon Militiaman: An intimate glimpse into the life of one of the armed freedom fighters occupying Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in Oregon.

7 Likes

Would that be legal?

Books for learnin’: somethin’ by Darwin, I reckon?

3 Likes

Y’all Qaeda : a well regulated militia :: Miracle Hwip : mayo

3 Likes

Ah hahahaha hahahah

http://thelapine.ca/79-year-old-bird-watcher-takes-down-oregon-militant-with-old-high-school-wrestling-move/

“We’re hoping this is an isolated incident and we’re asking the elderly
not to knock any more militants on their ass,” said the grinning FBI
agent.

Oh I hope this is true. [edit: Poe’s Law applies]

5 Likes

Sadly, judging by the other headlines, it’s satire.

2 Likes

Looks like La Lapine is Canada’s version of The Onion. Some good stuff there!

5 Likes

Can someone explain this Oregon thing to me like a beginner plzkthxbye

America + guns + poor education + drunken armchair lawyers + African American President + camouflage clothing + hypocrisy + snow = Oregon thing.

7 Likes

You left out birds.

4 Likes

Too true, but I think it figures more into my feelings about the Cowphilate than it does the genesis of the thing itself:

4 Likes

These aren’t Oregon’s domestic terrorists; they’re domestic terrorists in Oregon.

7 Likes

Fair point. One of the reasons the locals are so pissed off is that the terrorists claiming to be fighting for their interests aren’t even from the area.

3 Likes

Use the t-word for too many of those you disagree with, and it will be used on you.

It’s what the Right Wing is doing, and that’s supposed to be bad.

4 Likes

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/tearful-militant-discovers-friend-drank-away-donation-money-its-like-finding-out-there-is-no-such-thing-as-santa/

:violin:

3 Likes
2 Likes

Ah. The Birds don’t matter. But Oil, Gas and cattle, do!

1 Like

Wait… they’re free to come and go as they please? To the town? What kind of siege is this? Thats not how sieges work!

11 Likes

4 Likes