Oregon's domestic terrorists just got 55 gal of lube to go with all those dildos

Handouts. They’re protesting against handouts. Try to keep up, m’kay? :wink:

11 Likes

It seems like these guys went up there utterly unprepared. Or else they imagined that they would be immediately arrested for their brave act of civil disobedience, and long-term planning was unnecessary.

What they didn’t expect was for the Federal government to ignore them. The FBI is treating this more like a parenting challenge than a terrorist event. “Fine, hold your breath as long as you want.”

Also, a proper patriot drinks his coffee black and for damn sure doesn’t smoke menthols. What the hell.

12 Likes

I’d sympathize with your concern but I’m struggling to see how any of this stuff conforms exclusively to a gay theme. And lube is not a gay thing— it’s a wonderful thing.

5 Likes

Maybe send 'em this, from “The Internet of Things in Your Butt”. That way the poor babies can make sure their core temperatures don’t drop too far during those cold Oregon winter nights. If their temperatures do drop, well, they’ve already been sent what they need to warm up, eh?

1 Like

Wow. Someone blew over a thousand bucks on this? What a fucking waste. I mean, spend $1000 on a charity in their name or something productive.

If I were them, I would get some bulk plastic bottles, a label maker, and start selling “Commemorative Liberal Tears Lube” and have snarky instructions with like, “Apply liberally when the government fucks you over.”

$20 a pop, they could make a LOT of snack money.

2 Likes

Agreed. But I think the inferred “gayness” comes from the fact that people are sending a group of men a bunch of dildos and lube. Realistically, tho, one could infer a lot of things from that, I suppose.

1 Like

That’s nearly 2k spend on a gag that may not even go over.

If any of you are looking to throw some money away I could really use the money, or you could just send me a nice sound-bar and subwoofer for my TV and I can put on some camo and cry about it on YouTube for you.

6 Likes

Yes yes Max. You’re so edgy and clever. We get it.

Don’t encourage them. On second thought, that requires actual thinkiness.

It’s not gay if you do it with your gun.

5 Likes

Probably just a prank invoice - it says “not yet shipped” so they probably didn’t follow all the way through. I could be wrong, and will stand corrected if so. Please use lube during the reprimand.

5 Likes

I didn’t read that request list. Did they ask for a big tarp? How many of them are there now? Maybe they don’t really need that big of a tarp.

Personally if we simply buried them under a couple of tons of soymilk and tofu I think that might just push them over the edge.

8 Likes

Talk about not preparing for a siege. Tsk Tsk.
Plus they want Miracle Whip and Mayo? Pick ONE, geniuses.

BTW, anyone know what Aprans 4" means?

6 Likes

You can’t make mayo without eggs. How are you going to make baloney and mayo on white bread (AKA the Donald Trump) without the mayo?

3 Likes

Apparently with (ugh) Miracle Whip. A noxious substitute for a versatile condiment if ever there was one.

7 Likes

Isn’t it (near?) cattle country? I’m sure someone can find a use for it.

I wonder how much of the genuine food and other useful donations was sent by those who consider the internet condemnation mobs more annoying than the bunch of otherwise-easy-to-ignore yahoos in the middle of nowhere.

I was wondering when this very thing was going to happen. If there was a storefront bookie where I live, I would have popped in for a wager.

Vets probably can.

2 Likes