Pastor arrested after trying to push man's head into deep fryer at MacDonald's

Originally published at: Pastor arrested after trying to push man's head into deep fryer at MacDonald's - Boing Boing

3 Likes

There’s a non-zero chance that this representative of the Prince of Peace will claim he was trying to anoint the victim’s head with oil.

14 Likes

There are soooo many better ways to respond to a loved one being disrespected. This one does no one any good. I do sympathize with being infuriated by a loved one’s mistreatment. Been there, done that. Responding with violence is not productive. This is the lesson to be sermonized out of this.

13 Likes

Seems like this guy went with What Would Jesus Not Do?

15 Likes

So exactly was is meant by disrespected?

3 Likes

Does it matter? Is there any degree that would have justified this action? I think not.

12 Likes

Pastor? Seems more like a friar.

33 Likes

Drum Joke GIF

19 Likes

He was trying to do a baptism by fryer.

5 Likes

Is there a reason Rob kept calling the restaurant the one from “Coming to America”? (instead of McDonald’s, which is the restaurant involved)

Excuse me, but you’re misbranding the fine restaurant known as McDowell’s.

17 Likes

Not that it’s at all relevant, but the restaurant in Coming to America is called McDowell’s.

Dammit, @gracchus:

13 Likes

Hey, we’re both fans. Have a Big Mick to go with that Coke (or would it be an RC Cola?).

8 Likes

11 Likes

Jesus. That’s right out of some action movie full of the ultraviolence…

1 Like

Yep.

Watchmen Rorschach in Prison: “You’re Locked In Here With Me”

13 Likes

He definitely seems like the type of person you’d want preaching to you. /s

2 Likes

Given the minimum temperature for frying is about 170c how is it only assault and not attempted murder?

14 Likes

<mutters something about the “Golden Rule”>

3 Likes

“Jesus wants to know do you want fries with that?!”

2 Likes