Pastor Greg Locke threatens to expose the six witches in his church

I’m not sure which is worse: he actually has some names picked out of people he wants to destroy (for whatever fucked-up personal reasons), or he’s just saying this to foment paranoia and distrust in his church (for other fucked-up reasons). Seems like either way, eventually fingers will get pointed (based on the grudges of his congregants) and people are going to get hurt, and the paranoia eating away at everyone will have its own toxic effect.

He doesn’t have to actually say them, though. He can imply. He can hint. He never said them - he’s innocent! (And lives are still destroyed.) Also, I suspect it would be a hard legal case - he’s in the position to define the terms, after all.

6 Likes

i don’t understand why they didn’t pick three people and throw them out. what’s with the threats? just cast them out like you said you do. weird.

Stochastic terrorism. He doesn’t need to have names; he’s set the dogs loose, they’ll find names aplenty. That’s how Witch Hunts work. It’s a known and tested way of ramping up the fanaticism and loyalty of your cult, by sacrificing some members of it, to it.

Don’t forget, as well, this man has said that autism is the result of demonic possession. So expect to find fatal exorcisms, and random family members of autists accused of being the witch who made the autist “possessed”. (Oh who am I kidding, it will probably be the mother.)

15 Likes

Do you mean, “I didn’t mean they were really witches…just rhymes with witches.”? Because he was pretty clear in his statements in the video despite his “dancing around” the subject.

3 Likes

He’s a con artist laying the groundwork for denial. That would work within his moronic congregation… but not with a team of lawyers working on contingency in the “witchs’” lawsuits.

3 Likes

Yep. He’s already primed them to know who to turn on in their communities but if things go badly he can insist they acted on their own. It’s standard cult shit but damn it’s scary. I bet a lot more than six people get hurt.

12 Likes

So… loser hopeful reproductive can’t get with the woman he fantasizes about and rants about how she’s evil (probably particularly due to herbal knowledge etc…).

Sounds typical.

Are we sure the book wasn’t called the Incellus Incelificarum?

3 Likes
1 Like

I mean as church leader he can say, "I define demon-possessed/witch/etc. as ‘anyone who disagrees with me.’ " Because ultimately that is what he means and what he’s always meant, and everyone in his congregation knew it.

2 Likes

“devil-worshipping Satanist witch”

Why do they always go for this. Of all the witches I know (and I know a few), not ONE single one of them worships Satan. Satin maybe, but not Satan

7 Likes

How about a real, Christian, take on this bullshit

10 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.