Penis satisfaction correlates to gun ownership

Haven’t they been through enough?

15 Likes

I almost posted that one instead.

:wink:

6 Likes

Well, those were attempted modifications, so…

5 Likes

The study doesn’t relate to penis size. It relates to penis satisfaction, which is to say how secure or insecure guys feel about whatever they’ve got. So a trans man with a healthy, confident self-image might rank higher for penis satisfaction than some guy with a huge dong and an insecurity complex.

7 Likes

I Gotchu I Got You GIF by Max

4 Likes

I worded my post quite carefully as I knew someone would say that. How satisfied a person is with their penis is still information related to their penis.

1 Like

But… your joke point relied upon the implication that it was the men’s sexual partners who were ‘unsatisfied.’ (It also assumed the men in question are straight.)

3 Likes

I’m not really going to get into a debate over a joke but it simply implied that men with small penises might lie about being satisfied.

1 Like

There are a select few who refuse to draw a distinction between penis satisfaction and gun ownership.

Gawd love 'em

9 Likes

The Dunning-Ruger effect.

IMG_0888

22 Likes

Insert what the Joker famously said here _____.

4 Likes

“Well, we did our best.”

6 Likes

What about men who are dissatisfied with other men’s penises? What is their stand on gun ownership?

9 Likes

You seem unsatisfied right now.

7 Likes

Satisfying Jumanji The Next Level GIF by BuzzFeed

4 Likes

Wow. Well I’m sure glad time and money are spent analyzing how much reality matches a common insult, otherwise there might not be enough bad science to write confusing headlines about!

Red flag laws should: a) exist nationwide, b) be gender neutral.

6 Likes

Oh, to have been a fly on the wall of the IRB for this discussion.

1 Like

So should I buy a gun or not?

What about a big pick up truck?

What if I buy a tiny car?

What if I get a giant truck with a tiny car in the back?

5 Likes

Next: study on the propensity of gun owners to lie about penis satisfaction.

7 Likes

I’ve looked several times over the years but can never find the very old (Punch?) cartoon of a guy with a large car (Roller?) and flat tyre who has a tiny car in his boot (trunk) instead of a spare tyre. Would have liked to post it here, obviously. :wink:

2 Likes