People share the worst things they've ever done

If individual sperm cells are considered human beings, I have killed billions and billions.

I suppose the term for this would be: Self-genocide?

2 Likes

Wait, I know this one.

This is Scientology, right?

2 Likes

Prolicide is the act of killing one’s own offspring

4 Likes

Is this like that job interview question, “what are your weaknesses?” (correct answer, “I work to hard, e.g…”

3 Likes

I knew there had to be a proper term for my sins.

Thanks for the vocab tip :slight_smile:

Worst thing I’ve done?

Not. A. Fucking. Chance. Not even if the statute of limitations has run out.

4 Likes

I confess I’ve really wanted to exterminate a couple of people, and felt we’d be better for it as a society.

You told me you were reading the articles.

1 Like

… I was…

:lying_face:

but then…

:heart_eyes_cat:

and suddenly…

:ghost:

I remember thinking that the one of the worst things I’ve probably ever done was get a lot of queasy pleasure from reading this book about the worst things that other people have done.

https://www.amazon.com/Real-Americans-Admit-Worst-Thing/dp/1561631574

5 Likes

I am invoking my Charter rights under Section 13.

In doing so, I will note that this should not be taken as any admission, explicit or implied, of any criminal or civilly proscribed activities.

In other words, I ain’t tellin’ and you can’t make me.

2 Likes

Whether you’re going to hell depends on which way you reversed it…

1 Like

Or a wee scratch on a parked car.

At a restaurant I once worked at one of my co workers came in with some Tupperware and asked me to throw it in the microwave. It turns out that the last time this co-worker was drunk they had vomited in this Tupperware and thrown it in the freezer. Within minutes the restaurant was filled with the odor of microwaved drunk puke. The place emptied quickly and we had no customers for hours.

1 Like

I tried to shoot someone in a drug deal gone bad. They ran too fast. Both the worst thing I’ve done and them running too fast was one of the best things that ever happened to me. Saved me from murdering someone. *Note - this was many years ago and I’ve gotten better since.

2 Likes

I’ve gotten better since.

You’ve been practicing running?

1 Like

Bring a shotgun next time.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.