Perfect kid at a wedding. Wait for the zoom.

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/07/26/perfect-kid-at-a-wedding-wait.html

3 Likes

The Incredible Hulk is not a monster, he’s just misunderstood!

20 Likes

If you like wearing masks to weddings, you might also like: My Favorite Thing is Monsters.

7 Likes

Shy little girl able to attend the wedding because she was protected by her mask. Been there, seen it done by a little cousin. Kudos to her parents if this is the case.

42 Likes

Yeah, seems like something my own kids would do if they thought of it. For all my kids, when they’re about that size, they do NOT like being looked at.

4 Likes

Too bad she’s not an adult yet. She-Hulk could have officiated in some states, yes?

5 Likes

Something about that image makes me wish it was a painting. Maybe I’m remembering a painting? Oh god that’s going to haunt me all day…

7 Likes

This little girl?

14 Likes

TWIST: This was actually a monster wedding and she was the only one who wasn’t wearing a mask.

22 Likes

I think this one:

17 Likes

And kudos to her for her choice of mask. A Happy Mutant in the making.

16 Likes

Really? Thought one had to be the captain of a ship at sea.

1 Like

If you continue to zoom in on her face, it completely falls apart.

2 Likes

Majora’s Mask cosplay IRL

“Hulk was promised cake to smash!”

6 Likes

I Googled a bit, and it varies from state to state. You could be a notary public or even just a public servant in some states, it appears.

My dad is a justice of the peace in Illinois, even though he’s not a pastor anymore.

1 Like

Person with the green face is The Hulk.

9 Likes

Maybe I could get a side gig joining in holy blah blah blah to morons who will end up making each other miserable.

“We got married by a sculptor. Now we’ve got a rocky marriage.”

Ha f-ing ha.

Her name is Dr. Bruce Banner. Sometimes goes by David.

2 Likes

Do make a Rocky marriage you should find a church with an impressive stairway?

1 Like