Person would like to be chased

[Read the post]

1 Like

i get the impression the person would like to chase, and honestly, that sounds like it could be fun. But, after reading that, based on the terms, I would insist on at least half the money up front.

15 Likes

Cue fruitless search for relevant Duncan Norvelle video, which is probably a good thing.

1 Like

Guy was clearly a lion or something in a previous life.

3 Likes

The specificity here strikes me as this guy is asking someone to help him out with a fetish.

Like this:
https://www.craigslist.org/about/best/pit/1145392897.html

3 Likes

19 Likes

5 Likes
14 Likes

A guy calls a company and orders their 5-day, 10 lb. weight loss program. (sort of NSFW)

2 Likes

The post clearly states that he wants to do the chasing. Why is the title suggesting that he wants to be chased?

7 Likes

I canā€™t decide if I want a unicorn chaser or not. So confused right nowā€¦

19 Likes

Funny, it strikes me as an elaborate joke. Like the woman looking for someone to dress up as a cat and make purring noises to help her sleep. So does the noodle one, for that matter. But Iā€™m no pervertologist.

4 Likes

I dunno. Iā€™ve warped my brain hanging out in places on the net I shouldnā€™t probably know about. Maybe I need more fresh air and exercise.

The thing is, Iā€™ve seen people online who claim such things would really get them off. So itā€™s very easy for me to chalk up anything out of the ordinary as just Rule34.

6 Likes

(purring)

20 Likes

Itā€™s very subtle. This is one of Robā€™s posts, and heā€™s tricky. Heā€™s too classy to reply to a craigslist ad, so heā€™s replying cleverly here. He knows that BoingBoing is well-read. Heā€™s hoping the would-be chaser will see his headline ā€œPerson would like to be chasedā€ and give him a call. :wink:

25 Likes

I must concede, I find this proposal kind of enticing. I am a switch after all (not that there needs to be anything sexual about it, and my partner-in-life has has dibs on that role anyhows). If it werenā€™t totally anon on the interwebs - that is if someone I knew in meatspeace asked me to do this - Iā€™d likely give them a run for their money.

11 Likes

Aha-hah, hah, [cough] so funnyā€¦

6 Likes

Iā€™m guessing, but I think that the person who placed the ad is looking for a ā€˜person (who) would like to be chasedā€™. Itā€™s a ā€˜wantā€™ ad.

this doesnā€™t real

1 Like

This fella should join up with his local; chapter of Hash House Harriers. Itā€™s a ā€œdrinking club with a running problemā€ that organizes grown up hares and hounds races around the world.

4 Likes