Photos of Kim Jong-un on horseback

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/10/16/photos-of-kim-jong-un-on-horse.html

4 Likes

Looks like a mix of terror and panic to me, but I’m not paid/required to lie like a rug, so what do I know?

27 Likes

Indeed, Kim doesn’t exactly look happy on his charger.

16 Likes

I wonder if he got thrown if they would shoot the horse. I hope not, it’s a beauty.

8 Likes

How insanely brainwashed would you have to be to see this so-lame photo op as ‘inspirational’?

8 Likes

If we could read that horse’s mind, we’d see a loop of please stay on my back you pudgy fuck…I don’t want my family turned into dog food.

11 Likes

Donald ⊥rump horsey pictures in

16 Likes

Give that man a lance and you have a Game of Thrones extra that will die most brutally.

4 Likes

Trump’s steed will always be a golf cart.

20 Likes

Ooh, those will make perfect Christmas cards.

5 Likes

His goons are following just out of frame blasting this from a 1980s boombox

1 Like

I’m on a horse.

5 Likes

That horse lives and eats better than 99% of kimmy poo’s people. Also it goes without saying that the smarter animal in the picture is stuck with a real piece of shit on his back.

5 Likes

I expect it shortly, though it will probably be a CGI horse.

And then we will have three of the four Horsemen of the Apocalypse! Who will join Putin, Kim and Trump to be the fourth, though?

I’m sure Bolsinaro wants to be the last one, but I think Xi should get on the final horse.

5 Likes

I don’t know who looks in worse shape in that photo: Korean Bob’s Big Boy or the animal that has to carry him.

1 Like

And now…

The Dear Leader has had cataract surgery.

1 Like

Is it always winter in North Korea?

2 Likes

Saudi prince Mohammed bin Salman.

9 Likes

'Cause he’s a cowboy
On a steel horse he rides
He’s wanted
Dead or alive

8 Likes