Plane forced to make emergency landing after man throws a fit about another passenger stealing his DNA with a syringe

Originally published at: Plane forced to make emergency landing after man throws a fit about another passenger stealing his DNA with a syringe | Boing Boing

9 Likes

It begins…

24 Likes

You’d think that people this detached from reality could fly on their own.

Save us the trouble.

16 Likes

You know, I think I will not fly. Not for a very, very long time. Nope, I think I will not.

31 Likes

I am with you.
Unless there is a solo ultralight available, this makes them look so much safer.

10 Likes

Pretty sure that guy is going to spend some time in a no-fly institution.

8 Likes

Little did he suspect that the flight attendants just harvested his DNA from his used plastic cup

16 Likes

If I thought someone had stuck me with a syringe- I’d probably be more concerned that they injected something- not took a sample. :woman_shrugging:

26 Likes

Neither the woman nor the baby is suspected to be involved in the plot to steal the man’s DNA.

No one ever suspects babies. It’s what makes them so good at being devious.

22 Likes

Witch GIF by What We Do in the Shadows

10 Likes

The man needs that DNA back so his mitochondria can produce the proper proteins his cells need to function - how dare you all make light of this. If some random stranger took your DNA you’d be freaking out too!

6 Likes

Nifty!

2 Likes

He might be crazy, he might be an asshole, but he does a great Tracy Morgan impression.

2 Likes

Needle-spike hysteria is becoming a worldwide thing.

1 Like

Indeed. If legitimately the person behind him stuck him with a needle, that would be a good reason to raise a stink, but it’s so unlikely to be true, there better be some really good evidence.

The rest of his performance suggests that he’s detached from reality and he just rubbed up against something mildly pointy.

4 Likes

I foresee a court-ordered psychiatric evaluation in this gentleman’s future.

2 Likes

Now there’s a thought. Everybody who has previously been removed from a plane all placed on the same flight. That could be entertaining - viewed from a distance.

2 Likes

Yeah, from the ground!

2 Likes

His reaction makes me wonder just how many crimes his DNA implicates him in…

3 Likes

That sentence you quoted sure makes it sound like there WAS a plot, but that the baby was not part of it - exactly what the evil babies always want us to believe.

7 Likes